Zoe London

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wait so you’re basing this off him inviting a work colleague round to see the dogs, and she may of not even gone round?
that qualifies cheating does it?
come off it

Post the proof, your explanation is weak
Would they really so amicable and would Zoe really go round had he done something like that?
i have no foot in either camp here but george doesn’t have to be there for zoe to see the dogs

Lmaoooo come on now don’t be naive! Going over to see the dogs is clearly an excuse to get her over there, who goes to someone’s house just to see a dog unless it’s your siblings, grandparents etc 😂

I even just doubted myself and asked my own husband and he said that’s fishy behaviour

Reactions: 2
wait so you’re basing this off him inviting a work colleague round to see the dogs, and she may of not even gone round?
that qualifies cheating does it?
come off it

Post the proof, your explanation is weak
Would they really so amicable and would Zoe really go round had he done something like that?
No. That was only one of the examples. There were other things said that implied this was an ongoing thing for a while. Posting the proof crosses the line, I only spoke up originally because I didn’t want George to get away with being a sleaze, it’s still not my place to post things like that. I shouldn’t even be saying the specifics about him trying to get her over to their house.

I don’t care if you believe me or not, I know I’m telling the truth and as others have pointed out the timeline has lined up with what I’ve said more than once. Relationships are complicated and there are many reasons people would stay amicable.

Reactions: 9
Thoughts on Zoe thinking taking multiple flights a year is a flex
I get that climate / environment / pollution issues are caused by massive companies like coke and nestle etc BUT I def think influencers shouldn’t be banging on about taking 20 flights in a couple of months like we should all be doing it

Reactions: 16
Thoughts on Zoe thinking taking multiple flights a year is a flex
I get that climate / environment / pollution issues are caused by massive companies like coke and nestle etc BUT I def think influencers shouldn’t be banging on about taking 20 flights in a couple of months like we should all be doing it
Literally thought the same! I like Zoe but that was just so ick. I certainly wouldn’t have been boasting about such a thing

Reactions: 5
If there’s something to make an overly sentimental non humble humble-brag about, zoe will find it.

Reactions: 10
Definitely think it’s tacky. I’ve seen loads of people getting bashed for long haul flights. I haven’t flown this year through choice as we alternate UK breaks with abroad. But when she’s all ‘I give to a foodbank if I get gifted food’ ok so how are you counter balancing all the other stuff?
Not her but all content creators - the waste is insane. The amount of PR people get. You have one face - who is using 30 moisturisers 😂

Reactions: 8
i don’t want to offend anyone here so soz in advance but wtf is that 222 tattoo she’s just got right between her boobs?? it looks awful

Reactions: 6
i don’t want to offend anyone here so soz in advance but wtf is that 222 tattoo she’s just got right between her boobs?? it looks awful
Tattoo artist here 🙋🏻‍♀️
It is tit, and will heal like tit. Most of that is gonna disappear and be illegible once healed.
Tiny fineline tattoos like that look ok for a fresh photo on a Instagram but they don’t hold up.

Reactions: 12
The placement of the one on the chest surely means what it will be more exposed to environmental factors too, so that’s something else to consider given how fine line tattoos don’t always look great for long.

Reactions: 3
The 222 is so wonky. The middle 2 is not great. Wouldn’t be happy if I ended up with that.
The other 2 look fine ish now but yeh give it a couple months in Ibiza. Gone.

The 222 is so wonky. The middle 2 is not great. Wouldn’t be happy if I ended up with that.
The other 2 look fine ish now but yeh give it a couple months in Ibiza. Gone.
I thought that too. The 222 is not only wonky but looks like it’s not even, the second two numbers look different sizes?

Reactions: 5
Isn’t this guy joking that she looks older?!

View attachment 2640997
I took it as he is asking her to give details on her skin care routine as he thinks she looks younger than 34.

Idk why there’s a common misconception that by your mid-30’s you’re gonna have deep set wrinkles, jowls etc 😂 Most 30-somethings I know who live moderately healthy lifestyles only have minor signs of aging really.

Reactions: 17
I took it as he is asking her to give details on her skin care routine as he thinks she looks younger than 34.

Idk why there’s a common misconception that by your mid-30’s you’re gonna have deep set wrinkles, jowls etc 😂 Most 30-somethings I know who live moderately healthy lifestyles only have minor signs of aging really.
I thought the same thing! I’ve had people say it to me as though they can’t believe I’m mid-thirties? So bizarre what people are conditioned to think

I thought the same thing! I’ve had people say it to me as though they can’t believe I’m mid-thirties? So bizarre what people are conditioned to think
Literally this! What are we supposed to look like in our early/mid 30s? To me, Zoe looks her age. Which is fine! 34 is young! We don’t hit 30 and shrivel up 😅

Reactions: 8
Literally this! What are we supposed to look like in our early/mid 30s? To me, Zoe looks her age. Which is fine! 34 is young! We don’t hit 30 and shrivel up 😅
Exactly! I think people think 30+ year old women should start looking like the Golden Girls, it’s ridiculous 😂

Reactions: 2