Zoe London

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah and she could make mixes for that while just sitting on the bakerloo line or whatever, she doesn’t need to be in LA. what is so special about LA?
Closer to the A listers she wishes she was

Reactions: 1
yeah and she could make mixes for that while just sitting on the bakerloo line or whatever, she doesn’t need to be in LA. what is so special about LA?
Exactly! I have no idea what her ‘work’ actually seems to consist of

If she was more open about what she spends her time doing it would make more sense. There’s no need for the secrecy. I don’t want to knock her as she clearly does have some talent there, but she’s not a big shot, just seems to want to portray this lifestyle she just doesn’t have.

Reactions: 9
A guy I know has her on Facebook, and apparently hardly anyone comments or likes her posts that she shares on there. I mean 20/30 likes on average when she’s sharing the same “fancy” tit she shares on Instagram. Barely any comments, can’t see any regular friends being her cheerleader or giving compliments etc.

Reactions: 2
The amount of times that she's worn that same Skims spaghetti strap dress on her trip to LA - I know it's a plain black midi dress, but she could atleast try and make it a bit more interesting?!

Reactions: 3
so she’s made it very clear she thinks LA is superior to london, and has now confirmed she went on dates while she was out there and is heavily implying she’ll go back out there for a guy. 90 Day Fiancé, anyone?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
so she’s made it very clear she thinks LA is superior to london, and has now confirmed she went on dates while she was out there and is heavily implying she’ll go back out there for a guy. 90 Day Fiancé, anyone?
“I have to respect the hustle of the dig” what the duck is she talking about?

also, why does she look like Mr. Stretch in this photo - she’s not that tall in real life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Probably got ghosted for being a catfish

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Probably got ghosted for being a catfish
I thought the exact same 😂😂 also US borders will not be minding their business if she keeps coming and going 😂

really enjoying her AMA where she is blatantly asking herself questions and also love when she says ‘for everyone asking in the dms’ not a single person asked babe and we all know everything you wear is pretty little thing ✌✌ fast fashun and fake prada queen.

is anyone else wondering how she could afford 6 weeks in la staying in hotels? What’s her day job? Did she get divorce money? Did her parents pay? Does she have an onlyfans?

• Haha
I thought the exact same 😂😂 also US borders will not be minding their business if she keeps coming and going 😂

really enjoying her AMA where she is blatantly asking herself questions and also love when she says ‘for everyone asking in the dms’ not a single person asked babe and we all know everything you wear is pretty little thing ✌✌ fast fashun and fake prada queen.

is anyone else wondering how she could afford 6 weeks in la staying in hotels? What’s her day job? Did she get divorce money? Did her parents pay? Does she have an onlyfans?
Well she has moved out of the house she’d bought with her ex, he possibly bought her out? Not sure if he still lives there.

Reactions: 2
Well she has moved out of the house she’d bought with her ex, he possibly bought her out? Not sure if he still lives there.
I really hope she’s not blowing any money she got from the house running round acting like a pick me 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9

given her recent content in all the underwear/swimwear an OF transition wouldn’t surprise me. i’d rather she did take it to OF, at least their viewers on there are paying to see it unlike us who are forced to see almost everything 🐱 every time she posts

• Haha
She has zero sexual charisma, who is actually asking for a Zoelondon OF?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really hope she’s not blowing any money she got from the house running round acting like a pick me 😭
Depends how much she got in my opinion, I wouldn’t judge her if she took a small portion of it to go and have some fun with after a divorce (as long as she is actually having fun and not putting on a front like I sometimes suspect.) Although I’m a saver so I could never 😂

Reactions: 4
Seriously... The constant pick me vibes. Get yourself a manager so you don't have to constantly beg on socials!!!!

Also, I thought she went to LA to work with some music producer or did I dream that? Over promising on new music and not delivering....

Reactions: 8
Posted the other day about having terrible self esteem then literally the next post was saying how no man could ever treat her as good as she treats herself (with a photo of her wine and sushi dinner)

the desperate underwear / bikini shots can’t be helping her self esteem? Whilst she’s in that headspace why the duck post them, no body is asking for them!!!

Why is no one talking about her with Nicole Sherzinger and holding up her dress, as if she’s one of her personal assistants?😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7