Zoe London

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t this guy joking that she looks older?!

View attachment 2640997
He’s not but I agree with you, she does look older. It might be because she has quite a harsh face but yeah I wouldn’t look at her in the street and put her younger than early 30’s. All of that lot - Anna, the two lily’s, Kate la vie, the weird other Kate are prime examples of too many harsh skincare products.

Reactions: 1
He’s not but I agree with you, she does look older. It might be because she has quite a harsh face but yeah I wouldn’t look at her in the street and put her younger than early 30’s. All of that lot - Anna, the two lily’s, Kate la vie, the weird other Kate are prime examples of too many harsh skincare products.
I wasn't saying she looks older, I just genuinely thought that he was winding her up that she looked older

This is old news but I just had a stalk of Zoe for the first time in ages and I can’t get past her eyes in these photos and literally came to see if anyone else had noticed 😂
I hadn’t noticed before ( probably distracted by the fact that she has her vulva basically on show) but you’re dead right, her pupils look really dilated in those shots. Either a very strange filter, or she’s high!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her eyes / face looks mad. She looks terrified / off her head. It’s very odd.

Reactions: 7
I think the amount she romanticises Ibiza to me screams MDMA use 😂😂😂 so not surprised by the scary eye photos

Reactions: 13
Filtered her face to the point of FUBAR.
how can she look at that and think ‘yup, magnificent, post that tit

Reactions: 4
I wonder what her full time job has been? She's posted about missing evenings working at the Savoy.

Tbf she did really well at keeping her full time job on the down low, there’s tons of influencers who have SM as their full time job and don’t post as much as she’s managed. Wonder how she worked it around her DJ stuff? Must’ve been quite flexible work.

I dunno if it’s just editing/angles, but in this pic from her stories last night she looks really scary skinny to me.

she is annoying but she’s also clearly not ok. I think one of her irl friends need to tell her to log off for a bit and get her head straight - especially if she does have a job and social media isn’t her only (or main) source of income

Attachments

Wow yeah, really hope the stress of this divorce isn’t taking a huge physical toll on her, it’s clear it’s taken an emotional one but getting ill over it would be really sad

Reactions: 2
I dunno if it’s just editing/angles, but in this pic from her stories last night she looks really scary skinny to me.

she is annoying but she’s also clearly not ok. I think one of her irl friends need to tell her to log off for a bit and get her head straight - especially if she does have a job and social media isn’t her only (or main) source of income
Eeeeek. Whose face is that?! She seems troubled. You’re a grown adult, why are you editing your photos so much boo boo

Reactions: 2
I think she shared more than she bargained for in that story last night. I wonder if it was an accident.

Reactions: 1