Zayn / Gigi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If i’m honest I dont really have a strong opinion on it, we don't know the context of what went down, or the history (I don't know anything about him tbh).

What I will say though is that i’m surprised you can be charged with harassment for shouting down the phone at your partner. That detail makes me think he really tried to get Jolanda to leave, asking Gigi to back him up, she refused and and he obviously lost his temper. We don't know the severity of this, we know he's said things to her, but we don't know how she behaved towards him. Again I feel I need to point out that i’m in no way excusing him, I'm just being realistic in that it usually takes two to have a row. I think if he had really done harm he would have had a prison sentence or similar, but I think anger management is a positive thing, clearly he needs it.

Because of all the above I am inclined to think it's been blown out of proportion and dramatised. He didn't go looking for a fight, he’s lost his tit and he's facing the consequences.

Yeah tbh this is it, its just reality. Anger management is needed, but let's not make it something it isn't.
Tbh it isn’t. He doesn’t need an anger management course at all, this will go down in his records and should he need to fight for custody of his daughter he will be labelled “angry”.

Reactions: 4
Shouting at Gigi to grow a pair of balls and stand up to the mother does not constitute harassment to me. Neither does shouting at someone to stay away from your daughter and get out of your home. I’m sure if he’d have fought it he would have been cleared but he said he pleaded no contest so it wouldn’t become a big thing. Well it has and now I’m sure he wishes he defended himself against such ridiculous charges.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Again, not in the real world. If someone enters my home without permission they will be getting told to duck off. Its the same for anyone else despite how famous or rich they may be. Zayn apparently pushed Gigis mam so it’s hardly physical abuse, it’s a bloody push. If you are quite happy for someone to walk into your home uninvited and you wouldn’t say or do anything but call the police then god help you should you ever be burgled.
What, was Yolanda burgling him then? A potentially armed burglar and your mother-in-law are two VERY different things. If you think it’s acceptable to be violent towards a family member rather than call the police if they enter your home and won’t leave when you ask them to, then god help your family

Reactions: 10
Tbh it isn’t. He doesn’t need an anger management course at all, this will go down in his records and should he need to fight for custody of his daughter he will be labelled “angry”.
Yeah it’s how it's going to affect his relationship with his daughter. This will be brought up forever when anything is written about him. For that I feel bad for him.

I do think if you can lose your temper like he did, and as others have said previously, then anger management is a good shout, and why not if it's going to help you in the long run? However, the harrassment charges i’m not so sure about.

Reactions: 5
Again, not in the real world. If someone enters my home without permission they will be getting told to duck off. Its the same for anyone else despite how famous or rich they may be. Zayn apparently pushed Gigis mam so it’s hardly physical abuse, it’s a bloody push. If you are quite happy for someone to walk into your home uninvited and you wouldn’t say or do anything but call the police then god help you should you ever be burgled.
If i’m honest I dont really have a strong opinion on it, we don't know the context of what went down, or the history (I don't know anything about him tbh).

What I will say though is that i’m surprised you can be charged with harassment for shouting down the phone at your partner. That detail makes me think he really tried to get Jolanda to leave, asking Gigi to back him up, she refused and he obviously lost his temper. We don't know the severity of this, we know he's said things to her, but we don't know how she behaved towards him. Again I feel I need to point out that i’m in no way excusing him, I'm just being realistic in that it usually takes two to have a row. I think if he had really done harm he would have had a prison sentence or similar, but I think anger management is a positive thing, clearly he needs it.

Because of all the above I am inclined to think it's been blown out of proportion and dramatised. He didn't go looking for a fight, he’s lost his tit and he's facing the consequences.

Yeah tbh this is it, its just reality. Anger management is needed, but let's not make it something it isn't.
Oh I am too surprised that you can be charged with harassment for having a verbal altercation. My understanding that harassment is one-sided and an ongoing continous thing which makes the victim feel threatened.
I know that you’re not excusing him because in fact your opinion is similar to mine, if you look at my previous posts. I have only tried to critique the opinion that Zayn has abused her and if he has as some have suggested then harsh punishment is required due to his previous. I, like you, do not think that there was any more to the situation than a domestic argument with unsavoury things being said both sides and a shove. To others, I’m not condoning or undermining violence, I just agree with Opinionsaremyown that if someone came into you home unexpectedly, uninvited and started causing problems (if this is the case) and refused to leave then in some countries any altercations or “reasonable force” used can be seen as self defence. I remember when a burglar tried to rob a farm and got shot by the farmer, I can’t remember if the person died (they must have done) but the perp’s family tried to campaign for a conviction against the farmer. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I actually feel a bit sorry for Zayn. Its my suspicion he's feeling ostracised by Yolanda, and that her reaction to his anger at her 'trespassing ' in his home, is waaay exaggerated- perhaps to support a custody battle? I just wonder too where Gigi stands in all of this . Oh, and I'm reminded of something a very famous lady once said: 'There were three of us in this marriage'. In this case, Zayn, Gigi , and Yolanda?

Reactions: 18
Not sure where people are getting it was only a verbal altercation from...he pleaded no contest to shoving Yolanda into a dresser, and calling her a "bleeping Dutch slut", attempting to fight the security guard working, ⁠to harassing Gigi and telling her to "strap on some bleeping balls and defend your partner against your bleeping mother in my house." over the phone and referring to Khai as "the bleeping sperm that came out of my bleeping cock"

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Not sure where people are getting it was only a verbal altercation from...he pleaded no contest to shoving Yolanda into a dresser, and calling her a "bleeping Dutch slut", attempting to fight the security guard working, ⁠to harassing Gigi and telling her to "strap on some bleeping balls and defend your partner against your bleeping mother in my house." over the phone and referring to Khai as "the bleeping sperm that came out of my bleeping cock"
Do you think she wandered into the house and Zayn instantly went off on her?

Do you think she wandered into the house and Zayn instantly went off on her?
Obviously something must've happened to provoke him (at least I hope he wouldn't just go off on someone like that) but comments here implying he was only charged with harassment because of a verbal argument isn't true given he didn't contest that he was physical with Yolanda and the security guard. If he was willing to do that while Gigi was 4000 miles away in Paris to the grandmother of his child then imo the question then becomes what he's done behind closed doors before this, with his history of getting into physical altercations before this. The difference in how he refers to Khai in his statement on Twitter about wanting to protect her is very different to referring to her as the sperm that came out of him.

Reactions: 3
but i dont think you would if you had other options, they have thr money to.hire someone
Because she doesn’t care? She might be a bad mother? She maybe won’t admit zayn is into drugs as much as he is? (If he is). People do strange unthinkable things every day.

But mothers do leave their kids with people who do hard drugs. It’s a fact and happens everyday all over the world.
But I think this is people Wilton no other option. They have family who could help or could hire the best possible care

I think he got very bad legal advice. If what he is saying is the truth and he only pleaded no contest so as to keep the peace and not make the issue into a public spectacle, he has really shot himself in the foot. It is now on record that he has harassed the mother and grandmother of his child and the vile words exchanged are out there for Khai to read when she’s older. If he had contested it however, and given his own version of events, possibly with what was said back to him in a heated back and forth when someone refused to get off his property (because these things aren’t usually one sided) then I’m sure he would have a better case for himself and a clearer picture for us to form an opinion on.

Reactions: 12
I’m obviously in the minority here but I watched Yolanda on real housewives across several series and I found her to be really likeable, and great mum and very level headed.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I think he got very bad legal advice. If what he is saying is the truth and he only pleaded no contest so as to keep the peace and not make the issue into a public spectacle, he has really shot himself in the foot. It is now on record that he has harassed the mother and grandmother of his child and the vile words exchanged are out there for Khai to read when she’s older. If he had contested it however, and given his own version of events, possibly with what was said back to him in a heated back and forth when someone refused to get off his property (because these things aren’t usually one sided) then I’m sure he would have a better case for himself and a clearer picture for us to form an opinion on.
this is where the information gets really hole-y imo. Cause he came out and said he didn't contest it for the privacy of his kid, but the details have emerged anyway and they are certainly not in his favour which leads me to believe that he did something seriously wrong and that it potentially was unprovoked because he surely knew those details were coming out anyway?! Did he not contest it cause he knew full well he'd come out looking like the bad guy either way so this is just a damage control situation? I find it hard to believe he got bad legal advice given everything

(once again, just playing devil's advocate and discussing scenarios on a gossip site. Not trying to act like I know it all or defending anyone or anything like that)

Reactions: 4
What, was Yolanda burgling him then? A potentially armed burglar and your mother-in-law are two VERY different things. If you think it’s acceptable to be violent towards a family member rather than call the police if they enter your home and won’t leave when you ask them to, then god help your family
Did I say he was being burgled? What to switch things up to fit your narrative. He doesn’t seem to have been violent towards his mother in law who isn’t actually his family. He pushed her…. That’s it, a push to get her away from him, out house, away from his kid… we don’t know?.. If you think anyone in their right mind is calling the police because their mother law won’t leave their house you are insane. You don’t understand how the police work and if it happened to me i would would do exactly what zayn has done.

Reactions: 3
but i dont think you would if you had other options, they have thr money to.hire someone

But I think this is people Wilton no other option. They have family who could help or could hire the best possible care
Wong I’m afraid. Kids get murdered, abused , neglected every day and they have family. The kids have grand parents, school etc and nobody cares.

100% agree, this is how some people wrongly loose custody of their kids. Zayn has acted really normal but not smart, if him and Gigi don’t get back together then this isn’t a very nice situation for the poor kid to be in.

Reactions: 6
You don’t plead no contest when It’s 2 sided, he’s obviously not taken any legal advise on board at all.

Reactions: 1