Zayn / Gigi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
have you ever heard of an injunction?
I don't think we can ever be sure zayn hasn't been caught doing things he shouldn't be....
Why do people forget that both zayn and gigi have entire teams keeping their image as clean as possible.
So when he admits to assault its pretty safe to assume bad stuff went down, potentially even worse that what is allowed to be reported.
exactly. plus i also meant to mention in my last post that none of us have a clue what he's actually like because he doesnt really do press, so the assumption that hes in the right is absolutely mental

Reactions: 6
exactly. plus i also meant to mention in my last post that none of us have a clue what he's actually like because he doesnt really do press, so the assumption that hes in the right is absolutely mental
I'm discussing what we KNOW from the press. He could have an injunction, we dont KNOW that so I'm going to take it to mean he doesn't have it?! We know both of Yolanda's kids DO have a DUI and an obsession with showcasing their hard drug use. We DO know Bella was in Rehab last year.

I am not saying he's an angel and I am not saying Yolanda is the devil. From what I am reading and from what we have seen of Yolanda's personality, I am giving my opinion, much like everyone else on this thread. Also its well known, Zayn does not have a team keeping him clean and hasn't since he left 1D. If someone was keeping him clean, they wouldn't allow him on instagram live at 4am, blasting music, smoking pot and slurring his words for 2 nights in a row when he released some sort of music. I also think that team would keep his sisters and their personal lives off the daily mail as well because that tit is not cute. I'm not a 1D fan, but I do follow popular culture and I dont think anyone is excusing Zayn's behaviour but he has explained why he pleaded no contest. I dont think its a coincidence that the altercation news was leaked to the press after the court rulings.

He explained in his post, had he pleaded 'not guilty' - it would have gone to a lengthy trial and it was agreed he would plead no contest in the better interest of his daughter and to minimise the disruption in her life. I am NOT saying I believe his reasoning. He IS aggressive and clearly has anger issues, he has showcased his mouth quite a few times however Yolanda is also a well known manipulator and tit stirrer. Why would he plead no contest to a harassment charge on his own property? Logically, it makes no sense. I do believe the court mandated anger management will do him good regardless. All of his siblings are of the same temperament (God help the guy who married his second sister) but that doesn't mean youre automatically violent/inflict harm.

Reactions: 3
I'm discussing what we KNOW from the press. He could have an injunction, we dont KNOW that so I'm going to take it to mean he doesn't have it?! We know both of Yolanda's kids DO have a DUI and an obsession with showcasing their hard drug use. We DO know Bella was in Rehab last year.

I am not saying he's an angel and I am not saying Yolanda is the devil. From what I am reading and from what we have seen of Yolanda's personality, I am giving my opinion, much like everyone else on this thread. Also its well known, Zayn does not have a team keeping him clean and hasn't since he left 1D. If someone was keeping him clean, they wouldn't allow him on instagram live at 4am, blasting music, smoking pot and slurring his words for 2 nights in a row when he released some sort of music. I also think that team would keep his sisters and their personal lives off the daily mail as well because that tit is not cute. I'm not a 1D fan, but I do follow popular culture and I dont think anyone is excusing Zayn's behaviour but he has explained why he pleaded no contest. I dont think its a coincidence that the altercation news was leaked to the press after the court rulings.

He explained in his post, had he pleaded 'not guilty' - it would have gone to a lengthy trial and it was agreed he would plead no contest in the better interest of his daughter and to minimise the disruption in her life. I am NOT saying I believe his reasoning. He IS aggressive and clearly has anger issues, he has showcased his mouth quite a few times however Yolanda is also a well known manipulator and tit stirrer. Why would he plead no contest to a harassment charge on his own property? Logically, it makes no sense. I do believe the court mandated anger management will do him good regardless. All of his siblings are of the same temperament (God help the guy who married his second sister) but that doesn't mean youre automatically violent/inflict harm.
Thank you for a reasonable and balanced response, but the bit in bold IS happening in the thread which is what I was commenting on,

Reactions: 6
Agree - there’s a lot of people on this thread saying “Im not condoning his behaviour or excusing it…” and then doing just that.
He is not the victim in this scenario.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Agree - there’s a lot of people on this thread saying “Im not condoning his behaviour or excusing it…” and then doing just that.
He is not the victim in this scenario.
It's that and the "Yolanda is a manipulative stage mother" narrative for me. She may be annoying, but that doesn't make it ok to shove her. Zayn isn't the only one in the world with annoying in-laws. Why can't he deal with it maturely like everyone else?

Reactions: 16
It's that and the "Yolanda is a manipulative stage mother" narrative for me. She may be annoying, but that doesn't make it ok to shove her. Zayn isn't the only one in the world with annoying in-laws. Why can't he deal with it maturely like everyone else?
Absolutely. Christ my in laws are a nightmare but I wouldn’t dream of this kind of behaviour

Reactions: 4
06CFA34F-B647-4B69-9296-AF0CDAD0314E.jpeg

BuT zAyN cAn Do No WrOnG.

Not sure if I belive it not tbh it seems vague but he cheated on Perrie quite abit so wouldn’t be Suprised 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Have you read the full article? The things this girl is saying sounds like a badly written fan fiction.

I’m no Zayn fan and I wouldn’t doubt that he cheated on Gigi but the details are too far fetched.
Not sure if I belive it not tbh it seems vague but he cheated on Perrie quite abit so wouldn’t be Suprised 🤷‍♀️
I said it seemed vague (see the rest of the quote from my post) and wouldn’t be surprised if he did cheat on Gigi (in general) as a leopard never changes it’s spots.

Reactions: 2
I said it seemed vague (see the rest of the quote from my post) and wouldn’t be surprised if he did cheat on Gigi (in general) as a leopard never changes it’s spots.
That part of your post wasn’t there when I quoted you.

Did he cheat on Perrie? I wasn’t aware of that. But yeah I can easily believe he cheated on Gigi but this TOWIE girl must write bad fan fiction in her spare time or something.

Tons. And at least one of them with evidence, pictures taken at a club. So yea, he’s a confirmed cheater. And this story reads just like all the other ones before 😂
Now that I’ve seen these pics I remember!

Aren't those pics with Lauren who was on the first non celeb love island? She always said nothing happened she just met him outside a club and got a picture with him.

Reactions: 3
Aren't those pics with Lauren who was on the first non celeb love island? She always said nothing happened she just met him outside a club and got a picture with him.
did she explain the holding hands 😂

• Haha
I don't even believe Zayn left his house, let alone to go to a club in LA :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Zayn and Perrie's relationship seemed very volatile, always on/off. I forgot all about those pictures though! Interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
did she explain the holding hands 😂
I think she did but can't remember the details, she came across pretty well on LI from what I can remember. Don't get me wrong, not sticking up for him I'm sure he did cheat, I just dont think with her! 😆

Reactions: 1
I think she did but can't remember the details, she came across pretty well on LI from what I can remember. Don't get me wrong, not sticking up for him I'm sure he did cheat, I just dont think with her! 😆
Yep.I absolutely believe he would cheat on Gigi, but not with this Z lister.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He's a mess. I wish he would get help. I don't feel sorry for him or believe in cuddling him but a part of me can't totally hate him. I even feel a bit sorry. There are some things I recognise in me and helping not condemning will help. I can see there's pain there.

I absolutely despise Harry styles and rage at the pr, manipulation and injustice of him having fame right now. I can totally see why zayn would hate/blame him too. Zayn has the better voice. He knee him in band and probably knows he is not a good person yet he's getting all these raves right now. It's so hurtful and so wrong.

I remember reading louis and zayn were closest in the band. No doubt that soured because of Harry. He relishes in ruining relationships after all. Smug bleep.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
That part of your post wasn’t there when I quoted you.

Did he cheat on Perrie? I wasn’t aware of that. But yeah I can easily believe he cheated on Gigi but this TOWIE girl must write bad fan fiction in her spare time or something.
Yes he did cheat on Perrie, Zayn is not a nice man, never has or never will be, yet personally I think he loved Perrie and never meant to end it, but forced when he signed the new record deal and Vougue cover with Gigi

When he was Perrie didn't a girl take photos of Zayn asleep in bed? She said they slept tonight Zayn said it was a party with lots of people there and she must have snuck in his room to get a photo of him sleeping. Perrie stuck by him.