Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinkii

VIP Member
Not gonna defend Zayn, obviously he has issues. He needs to get some therapy or something

not surprised Yolanda’s first thought was to run to TMZ.. any publicity is good publicity right? 🙄

Reactions: 16

everyoneistriggered

Yolanda is obviously not quite right but if I thought my child or grandchild was in danger, I’m sorry I would be right in there getting the baby out,

He has been dropped by the record label, there is obviously something else going on (drugs?) that we aren’t privy to but the fact she’s gone with a security guard something tells me he isn’t in the right frame of mind to be looking after a baby
Has anybody confirmed that the baby was in danger though? Why would Gigi leave Khai with him if he was abusing drugs? This is why it doesn’t make sense to me. It seems to me that she was just interfering. There were reports that she was trying to leak pictures of Khai and he got mad. I was not there and do not know if that is the truth, I just feel that the story has lots of holes in it.

Reactions: 15

LaraQ

VIP Member
yeh much like Lyme disease itself, very coincidental the whole family seem to be infected with stuff that is basically unprovable
Anyone remember the eps of Real Housewives where Yolanda is constantly reminding Gigi not to eat certain things, wouldn't let her have cake at her bday etc, wouldn't surprise me at all if Gigi takes coke

pretty good summary here:
It is amazing that Gigi is not a total trainwreck/anorexic, with a Mother like that.

Reactions: 15

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I’m not a fan of any of them tbh. Don’t think I’ve ever commented on 1D in my life but I’d worry for Zayn tbh. I hope he has support around him. I can see him spiralling.

• Sad
Reactions: 14

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Meh they’re not nice words to speak but I’m not sure that constitutes harassment, unless there is more to the story. So Yolanda enters his home unannounced and uninvited, yet she is the one who is accusing him of harassment because he told her to get fucked? Having said that, I can see why Yol would want to have access to her granddaughter if say Zayn was high or doing drugs while minding Khai. It’s kind of a hard situation to form an opinion either way on without knowing more of the facts

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
“A family member of my partner’s who entered my home when my partner was away a few weeks ago”
Reading between the lines it could be something like Yolanda turned up unannounced, Zayn was high possibly minding the child, Yol got pissed off and it all kicked off?

Saint_clemmie

VIP Member
Hmmm, I don't know....Zayn's statement makes me think that it's lies (or an exaggeration of the truth) and he's defending himself, I can't see him responding if it was true, they usually keep quiet until it goes away.
But it could be the other way around, who knows, it seems to be his word or hers. Either way, it's a very tacky move of Yolanda to make it public, why would you want to put your daughter through this?

Clover123

VIP Member
Looks like Zayn has been charged with harassment.

"He said this, although it's hard to know why, "the f***ing sperm that came out of [my] f***ing c***." "
😳😳😳😳

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick

Shihtzu12

I wonder how many are smug and arrogant Harry styles fans. That guy is walking pr and manipulation with game playing. I support underdogs so I support zayn compared to Harry. I have anxiety and mild depression and issues. On darkest days I've relied on drinks. If I had access to drugs as easily as famous people, I'd probably get addicted to.

I don't find it funny to joke about overdoses. Drugs don't make a bad person. I prefer what you see is what you get rather than being phony (hs) gigi and Bella seem to have a reputation for being genuinely nice girls behind the scenes, down to earth and good to people. Maybe I see myself in zayn. I get acting out when hurt but why does everyone assume he's wrong about the boys and Harry never did anything wrong ever?

I'm Indian so I'd love it if zayn brought more Asian influence in his music. I like his voice better. I feel bad for him because Harry is playing the game, making connections, ruining marriages and kids lives but because zayn hasn't pretended to be mr perfect all the time, he's the baddie.

• Heart
  • Wow

Cotedazur

I think Yolanda encouraged both of the girls to have eating disorders - the things she used to say to them on the show when they were younger was very revealing.

• Wow

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

Fancy your flop album being called Nobody Is Listening, what are the chances :) You would think he would give up drugs for his child. He is a stoner.

• Haha
  • Angry

orlyb1310

VIP Member
I actually don't understand the mental gymnatics being used to blame Harry for anything going on in Zayn's life in 2021. All of the boys are playing the game (or trying to) apart from Zayn. I'm sure Zayn doesn't resent Harry seeing as I can't see him wanting to do anything Harry's achieved anyway. And idk about Bella and Gigi but Harry is incredibly notorious for being delightful behind the scenes and I've never heard anyone have a bad thing to say about him. The bottom line is, Zayn doesn't seize opportunities either because he's simply not interested or because his anxiety is too severe. At the end of the day, we don't know any of these people and nobody is forcing anyone to listen to music or be a fan of anyone they don't like.

justwatching121

Well, no to be honest. I don't even use Facebook and barely instagram. I was more refering to promo like TV appearances, interviews that sort of thing.
you probably don’t understand how anxiety works but he has said many times he suffers badly so if he can’t do interviews then who are you to question it??

It's heartbreaking that they've chosen to drag a child into their toxic mess. It's just a waiting game for Zayn now and the inevitable OD...........
first of all, what toxic mess and how is the child being dragged into it? and who told you zayn was close to an overdose? you need to remember that they have a personal life too which you don’t know anything about because they don’t have to show everything to the public. so you don’t have a place to make judgements about that

• Haha
  • Heart

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Everyone on this thread demonises marijuana so much lol. It’s certainly not the worst thing in the world, especially for someone like zayn who has been smoking since he was a teenager, meaning he has a significant tolerance built. I’m not condoning it, but surely there are more pressing issues going on in the world right now
It’s not the weed people are questioning, I certainly have no problem with people smoking it, but when you’ve just had a baby and you’re allegedly a recovering drug addict, I don’t think smoking it should be your priority, no matter how high your tolerance is. I would definitely be annoyed if I was a mother doing the night feeds and taking care of the baby while my partner was getting high on Instagram live. I know there are worse things going on in the world but you could say that for pretty much every thread on here hahaha

Reactions: 13

lira

VIP Member
so weird that Zayn has publicly denied using drugs other than weed and has never sung about any other drug but Harry who regularly sings about getting high and has admitted that he does drugs like mushrooms which is 100x worse doesnt get the drug addict label.
....i smell something deeper going on ..... Also the insinuation that zayn doesn't help with his child whom he lives with 24/7 bc hes too busy doing a one hour livestream is hilarious!
Funnily enough Zayn is the only dad who even lives with his child! Not saying you have to live with your child to care about them, but Liam has an odd relationship with Bear, and I always expected him to be That Dad, but I guess I was wrong.

Reactions: 13