Zara McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love you sam.... not more than the career you so desperately want.. she’s clearly a cock climber, will jump on anything to try and further herself. So transparent. I really hope he never takes her back.

I watched last seasons MIC again and it made my spine tingle watching her moan about wanting to move in and get engaged.. knowing the whole time what she’d done. 🤮

Reactions: 12
The guy she cheated on Sam with (Brahim Fouradi who worked at SYCO) is not cute at all, she clearly only slept with him to try and get some kind of record deal. Gross :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She's desperate, she would do anything to shag her way to the top. She's always been full of tit from the moment she went love island and claimed to be some pivitol government aid. And how she was madly in love with Adam, balling her eyes out after her 5 min stint cos she had to leave him, that went south, then Sam literally 4 months later and saying hes her soul mate blah blah blah dying to live that Chelsea life. I always say the people who preach the loudest about how perfect their relationship is and how much they love their boyfriend are always the ones with something to hide/convince themselves and everyone else

Reactions: 25
I love you sam.... not more than the career you so desperately want.. she’s clearly a cock climber, will jump on anything to try and further herself. So transparent. I really hope he never takes her back.

I watched last seasons MIC again and it made my spine tingle watching her moan about wanting to move in and get engaged.. knowing the whole time what she’d done. 🤮
Cock climber 🤣🤣

She's desperate, she would do anything to shag her way to the top. She's always been full of tit from the moment she went love island and claimed to be some pivitol government aid. And how she was madly in love with Adam, balling her eyes out after her 5 min stint cos she had to leave him, that went south, then Sam literally 4 months later and saying hes her soul mate blah blah blah dying to live that Chelsea life. I always say the people who preach the loudest about how perfect their relationship is and how much they love their boyfriend are always the ones with something to hide/convince themselves and everyone else
The only reason she was crying when she left Iove island was because she didn’t expect to go home so early

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Totally agree, she’d do anything for her 15 mins of fame! She’s a joke and their whole relationship is a joke but considering Sam and Louise have cheated in every relationship they’ve had it is slightly hilarious to see them posting about loyalty etc 🙄 ones as bad as the other

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They are following each other on insta again so looks like they are back together! Silly Sam!
will never last tho, eventually the fact she cheated will ruin things

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Omg how embarrassing what that though - ‘what’s a government advisor?’ .... ‘erm basically I make laws’

Cringe 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sam is no angel either (well in his past relationships anyway) definitely don't see this one lasting --- they are a bit toxic together or something

Reactions: 8
Sam is no angel either (well in his past relationships anyway) definitely don't see this one lasting --- they are a bit toxic together or something
Yes, plus he’s very immature can imagine him revenge cheating to get back at her 🙄

Reactions: 7
The guy she cheated on Sam with (Brahim Fouradi who worked at SYCO) is not cute at all, she clearly only slept with him to try and get some kind of record deal. Gross :sick:
She isn’t exactly an oil painting though either is she let’s be honest
Always thought Sam was too good for her
Tiff is so much prettier

Reactions: 2
She isn’t exactly an oil painting though either is she let’s be honest
Always thought Sam was too good for her
Tiff is so much prettier
Zara is a proper catfish. Shes putting up loads of pics trying to show him how good looking she is, Sam probs looks at them and thinks 'you dont even look like that' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Zara is a proper catfish. Shes putting up loads of pics trying to show him how good looking she is, Sam probs looks at them and thinks 'you dont even look like that' 😂
Exactly
Probably doesn’t like it because he isn’t biting the bait as he knows she looks nothing like the pictures in real life

Reactions: 4
Hahhahahhaa I'll love you forever

So stupid, like no you wont. We all say that to someone. I said it to my ex and im not with him now 😂😂😂😂😂😂 cringeeeweee

If shes able to cheat on someone she is in love with and keep it quiet for a year, blaming him etc what else is she capable of doing?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't rate either of them. Zara can't quite pull off the bare faced 'minimal makeup' look that a lot of these Chelsea girls favour.

Reactions: 9
when they were on screen together for MIC last week, tiff looked to have a much more naturally pretty face and a petite looking body.
zara was plastered in make up and is much wider in the shoulders and with bigger boobs- she looks huge in comparison.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.