Zara McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, I darent. I’ve had a phone call, she really has got the police involved. I think the problem may be that I made it clear I knew her irl & then called her daughter mean & precocious... malicious communication or something? Anyway, I’m deleting any & all accounts on here before I get myself into any more trouble or cause any more upset, but thank you all so so much for your advice & support. Take care x

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
so the definition of malicious communication is that it has to be grossly offensive, indecent, obscene or menacing. they are the starting points.

if they have asked you to go to the police station then its not an arrest, its a sort of fact finding thing. just getting both sides of the story.

so be honest, show them what you wrote, say you had a glass of wine and it gave you a bit of false confidence/lock down has got to your head a bit and you dont know what you were thinking. and that you have just been stewing on how to make amends.

then they will tell you if they are going to proceed with charges, if they are you will need a solicitor, they likely wont and nothing else will come of it.

if you want to speak privately on maybe a fake email address or something just let me know.

(just bear in mind that if it were truly malicious communication we'd all be getting calls from the police)

I am so intrigued by this 😂 can this legit actually be happening???
i dont know, maybe the influencer is related to someone in the force and its a bit of a scare tactic.
or maybe its someone winding us up on here...although its a strange thread to do it on.

Reactions: 4
Sorry, I darent. I’ve had a phone call, she really has got the police involved. I think the problem may be that I made it clear I knew her irl & then called her daughter mean & precocious... malicious communication or something? Anyway, I’m deleting any & all accounts on here before I get myself into any more trouble or cause any more upset, but thank you all so so much for your advice & support. Take care x

I would delete / edit this post and you can figure out who you are talking about from it.

Reactions: 2
I hope things get sorted for you. The police have more pressing matters trust me.

So wait how did Zara get found out cheating, when and was it when she didn’t want Sam coming to the xfactor, was that when it was?!

Reactions: 3
If you look up on the Brummy mummy thread this happened to one of her neighbours, the police legit just said, can you do some resolution, the neighbour was willing to meet but the influencer wasn’t

Reactions: 1
i think theres been a lot missed out from this story, if its even true at all.

Reactions: 4
Can we get back to talking about the lying cheating psychotic scumbag now?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seen Sam Thompson was round at Ed & Rachel Bezzant’s... not highjacking this thread but OMG I wanna know so much about them etc. Like must be killing Zara he’s cracking on seeing their mates, she’s gone so so quiet on socials

Reactions: 3
I really think that they will try their relationship again you know.. Pete was quoted talking about it in the mail online saying something along the lines of “it never worked out for me when I gave things another go, but it’s not my decision and it’s for Sam and Zara to publicly discuss”
I hope he dumps her

Reactions: 5
I really think that they will try their relationship again you know.. Pete was quoted talking about it in the mail online saying something along the lines of “it never worked out for me when I gave things another go, but it’s not my decision and it’s for Sam and Zara to publicly discuss”
I hope he dumps her
I think the same as Sam hasn't deleted any of the photos of her from his Instagram which seems to be the first thing couple's do when breaking up or falling out these days 🤔😆

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.