Zara McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s all a PR stunt. It’s been announced today that their “dramatic fall out” will be shown on the new series of MIC. What a surprise! No doubt they will make up and get back together (if they ever broke up in the first place).

Meanwhile ... Zara McPhotoshop ...
Omg that so bad. Her ears, lips are so different. And she advocate for being yourself zara you arent even zara

Reactions: 5
God how crinnnnnnge.... Zara’s been booted out of the Chelsea mansion back to her bedroom with her parents in their house in Essex

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just seen the trailer! U can find it on the MIC twitter! Zara literally has embarrassed herself so much by making a huge deal out of tiff, wanting to move in and get married when it turned out she was the dirty cheater all along! Manipulation at its peak

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just seen the trailer! U can find it on the MIC twitter! Zara literally has embarrassed herself so much by making a huge deal out of tiff, wanting to move in and get married when it turned out she was the dirty cheater all along! Manipulation at its peak
Always think that when people get paranoid over stuff its their own guilt showing. She deffo got paranoid over Tiff because she had shagged someone else

Reactions: 12
Always think that when people get paranoid over stuff its their own guilt showing. She deffo got paranoid over Tiff because she had shagged someone else
It’s so true.. I just hope Sam doesn’t take her back. Whining little girl

Reactions: 4
Its good to know looking at soppy tit quotes online makes Zara feel better about shagging some bloke behind her fellas back

• Haha
Reactions: 17
96AEAE9E-5AC3-4AAB-BC5E-8134B0C34400.png
So I’m guessing from what Pete said in this article...
Sam & Zara are giving things another go?!

Sam Thompson asks TikTok star Charly Rosser for a date

#

@linzilou, really sorry to disrupt this thread to contact you but I saw on another thread that you work for the police? I feel sick to my stomach as a couple of weeks ago I was having a bad day & posted about an influencer I know (have created a new username so she can’t see me writing this!!) going on & on about her child being the kindest ever (she is not!). She messaged the WhatsApp group saying she knows it was one of us and the police know who wrote it, but won’t act unless she presses charges. Fairly sure she’s BS-img to try to find out who it was but is there any way she could possibly have identified me? If she had managed to get the police to issue a warrant to tattle, would tattle inform me or not? I assume the police couldn’t pass on any of my information to her anyway, they’d have to speak to me themselves? I’d convinced myself she couldn’t possibly know BUT I’ve just come out of work to a missed call from her (never ever spoken to her outside of WhatsApp before) & now shitting bricks trying to decide if she is calling everyone to try to gauge their reaction when she speaks to them or if she really does somehow know it was me?? Any advice would be amazing please!!! 🙏🏼 Thank you so much & apologies again for hijacking the thread, I’m just desperate!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
@linzilou, really sorry to disrupt this thread to contact you but I saw on another thread that you work for the police? I feel sick to my stomach as a couple of weeks ago I was having a bad day & posted about an influencer I know (have created a new username so she can’t see me writing this!!) going on & on about her child being the kindest ever (she is not!). She messaged the WhatsApp group saying she knows it was one of us and the police know who wrote it, but won’t act unless she presses charges. Fairly sure she’s BS-img to try to find out who it was but is there any way she could possibly have identified me? If she had managed to get the police to issue a warrant to tattle, would tattle inform me or not? I assume the police couldn’t pass on any of my information to her anyway, they’d have to speak to me themselves? I’d convinced myself she couldn’t possibly know BUT I’ve just come out of work to a missed call from her (never ever spoken to her outside of WhatsApp before) & now shitting bricks trying to decide if she is calling everyone to try to gauge their reaction when she speaks to them or if she really does somehow know it was me?? Any advice would be amazing please!!! 🙏🏼 Thank you so much & apologies again for hijacking the thread, I’m just desperate!
Sorry to butt in. I’ve worked in the police before now. There is absolutely no way they have the time to do anything like that? I’d take a guess that she’s trying to call everyone’s bluff. You haven’t committed an offence, tattle isn’t illegal and neither is having an opinion it’d be a breach of data I’d assume to share your details? Mother of Daughters is a fantastic example, no police involvement with that as far as I’m aware xx

Reactions: 22
Yeah this is 100% not true. It also wouldn’t be that quick. The most they could do is identify your IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) IF they could prove a crime was committed AND THEN tattle would have to comply - this would take weeks. This woman is full of tit.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.