Zara McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Defo just a storyline - gearing up for a showdown between Tiff and Zara (currently watching the new series!)

Reactions: 2
loved it when she got called out for buying herself that ridicules S necklace

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I just want a proper old school witch slap and then we’ll be done, you can tell they have nothing else to build the series around and I’m already disliking it

Reactions: 3
Shall I start a mic thread? Not sure what to put it under... Influencers? Celebs?

Shall I start a mic thread? Not sure what to put it under... Influencers? Celebs?
Ignore me! There is one under TV and film. As you were 🤣

Reactions: 1
Anyone seems sam’s latest IG post with his controller next to him in the bed. Zara ain’t gonna like that. Is that him saying the relationship is over?

Reactions: 6
Anyone seems sam’s latest IG post with his controller next to him in the bed. Zara ain’t gonna like that. Is that him saying the relationship is over?
I really hope so! Love MIC but her desperate face is ruining it for me 🤣

Reactions: 1
My Sam 🙄🙄🙄

If he's taken her back he's a bloody moron and will deserve no sympathy when she does it again.
The best thing she can do is leave him alone, he keeps posting about spending time alone, I hope he doesn't take her back

Reactions: 10
Omg headed straight here!!! I wonder if he knew. I’d be furious if I hadn’t agreed to that being posted

She is bleeping TOXIC. I bet when he doesn't respond to her story she will be calling and texting him non stop. Can't bear her.

Reactions: 17
Can’t imagine sams family and friends will support that decision!
I bet they can't stand her. Probably never were keen, but now she's publicly shagged some X Factor employee and got her fanny out on Insta 🙈🙈🙈 I couldn't look someone's family in the eye if I'd done either of those things. Can't stand Louise, but I bet she really can't stand Zara!

Reactions: 16
i wonder how its all come out though, how did am find out or why did she fess up.

guess we will have to wait until she is desperate for money and sells the story to closer magazine..

Reactions: 4
i wonder how its all come out though, how did am find out or why did she fess up.

guess we will have to wait until she is desperate for money and sells the story to closer magazine..
I reckon it's part of MIC so she can't say til it airs. 🤞👀

She's acting like she's so sorry that she cheated but she's only sorry because its all out in the open now. If she actually believed she'd done something wrong she would of come clean straight away. She's making her self look like a crazed narcissistic woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I bet they can't stand her. Probably never were keen, but now she's publicly shagged some X Factor employee and got her fanny out on Insta 🙈🙈🙈 I couldn't look someone's family in the eye if I'd done either of those things. Can't stand Louise, but I bet she really can't stand Zara!
I would loooooooooooove to know what Louise really thought about Zara! Louise is V V snobby so can rly imagine she just think Zara is an Essex chav

Rly wanna know how Sam found out and it came out too...

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.