Zara McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She might be the biggest narcissist on Instagram. It actually must be exhausting going on holiday with her šŸ˜« imagine the thousands of photos sheā€™d constantly want taken of her and then the hours spent afterwards FaceTuning the tit out of them. Itā€™s sad really she clearly has a completely warped image of herself

Reactions: 10
She might be the biggest narcissist on Instagram. It actually must be exhausting going on holiday with her šŸ˜« imagine the thousands of photos sheā€™d constantly want taken of her and then the hours spent afterwards FaceTuning the tit out of them. Itā€™s sad really she clearly has a completely warped image of herself
Donā€™t forget the crying tantrums šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
On her recent story she clearly has changed her accent!!! Sounding wayyy more ā€œChelseaā€ than Essex now... what an idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Of course when she takes photo's of herself she looks different she controls the angles. She knows how to angle her body to make her waist look slimmer so when she looks at the photo she will see something different. She has a lovely figure and is no way near fat but there will be some young people know thinking they are fat because Zara shreiked that she is "fat" when she constanly states that she is all about body positivity. Well guess what, that's not body osotovity and someone needs to tell her she shouldn't be on social media if she is going to promote that kind of body image thinking

Reactions: 1
View attachment 178921
To say she looks fat here she is doing some serious damage to young girls. Very thoughtless of her
if I had a photo taken of me looking like this especially when I wasnā€™t posing honestly id be so happy. It would be my profile picture.
I know we all have our own ideals and we are our own worst critics often but if my daughter followed her and saw this And then saw Zara ranting she was made to look fat Iā€™d be a little worried. Obviously itā€™s not her job to parent my childā€™s body image but if you put your self out there you should probably have an idea of whatā€™s responsible to put out there and whatā€™s something you should keep to rant to your friends about. If she genuinely is that upset though I think she needs a little bit of therapy. She seems to work hard. It makes me sad for her to work that hard for it just to still feel that insecure.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yea sheā€™s quite irritating to be fair . Seems very immature & childish , sure this has all already been said . Her fella is as annoying as heat rash aswell

Reactions: 4
I am actually so shocked at these pics. I always thought it was weird that her ribs stuck out and she always looked like she was breathing in but thought I was mistaken. The holiday pics are NORMAL and itā€™s made me feel relieved and better about myself. I know the truth about these things but it still plays on your subconscious and perception of beauty when you see it.

Tiff is naturally slim, has the figure Zara is aiming for. She is smaller

Reactions: 5
I missed the rant but think itā€™s actually shocking that sheā€™s claiming she looks ā€œfatā€ in the pap pics when she is anything but! Just because she doesnā€™t look like the edited version of herself posted on insta with impossibly tiny waist huge boobs bulging abs, sheā€™s spat her dummy out

Agree it is so dangerous to say she looks fat, especially when sheā€™s been showcasing restricting calories all over the gram before. Canā€™t imagine what a young girl following her must think? So damaging and warped to think like that - she clearly has a lot of issues around body image

Reactions: 4
New to the thread, agree that her saying sheā€™s fat is dangerous Iā€™m maybe a size bigger than her and feel bloody awful now, BUT and this may just be me because I got relentlessly bullied for not tanning in the sun for years but how can she cry about people judging her etc but then call Sam out for being pale? Something he literally canā€™t control... uhhhh hate when people call out something that is just like there genes

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.