Zara McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More pics of her on DM today. She honestly does look great but I wonder if they agreed to take some nicer pics of her because she was so upset about the last ones. šŸ¤­

Reactions: 4
Hi everyone, I have just been looking to see if there was a page for Zara on here and have been reading through everything, you have already discussed what I am going to say but I just really feel like I need to vent about this. I donā€™t follow Zaraā€™s main page on Instagram but I do follow her a day with Zara page (well Iā€™ve unfollowed now but I did follow it)

I am rather lucky, as I have always been on the slim side, however Iā€™m almost 26 now and as everybody knows, your metabolism slows down a bit as you get older, I still fit in all my clothes and tbh probably havnt really gained weight but Iā€™m just going through a a bit of a meh time self-esteem wise. when I followed Zaraā€™s page I thought great, itā€™ll give me a bit of inspiration and also some healthy meal ideas. I then saw those pap shots the other day, and tbh I did think that she looked different to her Instagram photos, not bad or fat, just different to the Insta pics, and actually, her body in these photos looks a lot like mine! So it made me feel abit better about myself.. until.. I looked on her story and saw that rant she did where she literally said that she looks fat in the photos and the paps must have edited them etc! I feel stupid for being influenced in this way but to be honest, I have felt really tit about myself since seeing that story (which is why I unfollowed) I canā€™t stop thinking that I must be fat and I need to lose some weight :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hi everyone, I have just been looking to see if there was a page for Zara on here and have been reading through everything, you have already discussed what I am going to say but I just really feel like I need to vent about this. I donā€™t follow Zaraā€™s main page on Instagram but I do follow her a day with Zara page (well Iā€™ve unfollowed now but I did follow it)

I am rather lucky, as I have always been on the slim side, however Iā€™m almost 26 now and as everybody knows, your metabolism slows down a bit as you get older, I still fit in all my clothes and tbh probably havnt really gained weight but Iā€™m just going through a a bit of a meh time self-esteem wise. when I followed Zaraā€™s page I thought great, itā€™ll give me a bit of inspiration and also some healthy meal ideas. I then saw those pap shots the other day, and tbh I did think that she looked different to her Instagram photos, not bad or fat, just different to the Insta pics, and actually, her body in these photos looks a lot like mine! So it made me feel abit better about myself.. until.. I looked on her story and saw that rant she did where she literally said that she looks fat in the photos and the paps must have edited them etc! I feel stupid for being influenced in this way but to be honest, I have felt really tit about myself since seeing that story (which is why I unfollowed) I canā€™t stop thinking that I must be fat and I need to lose some weight :(
I can relate completely, this is exactly the point people are making, she is so self centered she doesnt realize that a lot of what she says and does is damaging to other people, she clearly has some serious issues that she needs to sort out. I myself have an eating disorder and some things she posts are so insensitive and whenever anyone comments on her photos that she is being damaging she gets upset because of all the hate. Her day with zara account is quite honestly awful its clear she just wants to show off and has no care about the content she posts to others.

To be fair, I look at Alexandra Cane against Zara, at least with Zara itā€™s been a year long process and sheā€™s been showing her workout/diet vids for months and months (Even though the end result is her non-stop eyefucking herself). It just looks more authentic even if she does suck her entire top half in for pics.

Alexandra all of a sudden drops down to a size what, 6? And sheā€™s deleted all previous posts on her IG from years ago and everyone who apparently knows her from North London area commenting sheā€™s had lipo abroad as a quick fix just to get quick cash from her happy body plan... something doesnā€™t sit right with me lol!
Oh my god I hate Alexandra!
Is there a thread for her?
If not there needs to be!
I unfollowed as I couldnā€™t stand the constant boomerangs and half naked pics all across her page!

Reactions: 8
Oh my god I hate Alexandra!
Is there a thread for her?
If not there needs to be!
I unfollowed as I couldnā€™t stand the constant boomerangs and half naked pics all across her page!
YES THERE IS
sheā€™s a pain in the arse too, neither of them have qualifications so why are they telling us what to do

Do you have the link?
I can never find threads on here
If I search it says no searches every time I try search someone!

this should work :)

Reactions: 1
Just watched her instagram story and oh my god she comes across as so narcissistic. Sheā€™s really trying to prove a point here about how her body looks in pictures, fishing for compliments? We get it! Youā€™re stunning and your body is amazing but calling yourself fat the other day and saying the press photoshopped you is really damaging to young girls and people with eating disorders. You can rant on IG but itā€™s blatantly obvious that you photoshop your instagram, so bleeping what. Sick of these ā€œinfluencersā€.

Omg her latest story. Ffs Zara they didnā€™t photoshop them. She admits that in Ibiza last year she was 10kg heavier than she is this year. So how is that old photo photoshopped šŸ˜‚ what thick skin you must have/how deluded you must be to see a photo you donā€™t love of yourself and be able to brush it off with ā€˜ah well it must be fakeā€™.

Reactions: 7
Just when i thought i couldnt dislike her anymore, just watched her stories and my word is she self centered. Yes you have an amazing figure but yes you do look different in your pap pictures because yes you bleeping photoshop your ig photos. You rarely see any other "celeb" (z lister) going on so much about pap photos, shes just attention seeking.

Reactions: 7
WHY do girls wear bikini bottoms like this? You can clearly see this is not a thong, itā€™s proper bikini bottoms. She does herself no favours
Unfortunately all of my bikini bottoms/knickers go like this due to the size of my bum lol and If I went bigger theyā€™d be way too big around the hips. Maybe just whatā€™s happening here too šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 1
I am so glad there is a thread because what is wrong with her???? She needs to get off insta because she is setting such a bad example to her followers. There is nothing wrong with her body and the way she is moaning about a photo of herself slightly hunched over. My god woman get a grip!

Reactions: 6
She is a bleeping moron, I canā€™t believe sheā€™s claiming that paps photo shop her pictures to make her look bigger - she is completely delusional and the laughing stock of social media.

Bringing up the old pic of her and claiming itā€™s been photo shopped because she ā€œnever looked like thatā€. In the photo she doesnā€™t even look big ! I think she is extremely warped with possibly body dysmorphia to think for a second that a pap pic isnā€™t completely candid. She must have honestly convinced herself that she looks like those over posed cat fish insta pics.

I was so fuming I wanted to reply giving her a piece of my mind at how completely toxic and damaging her content is for young people struggling with body image. As someone who had an ED as a teenager, I honestly bleeping ate her.

Reactions: 9
Went on her day with zara only person she follows is herself and live like Louise.... Live like Louise doesn't even follow her back šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ beg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She just put up a video of herself with brand Boux Avenue in lingerie. I have messaged them to say they should rethink her as an ambassador and model, you will completely agree with me if youā€™ve caught any of the stories / rants over the last few days - the girl has serious self esteem body specific issues! It is not healthy for her and very unhealthy message to other girls / women ... I advise others do the same

Reactions: 9
She just put up a video of herself with brand Boux Avenue in lingerie. I have messaged them to say they should rethink her as an ambassador and model, you will completely agree with me if youā€™ve caught any of the stories / rants over the last few days - the girl has serious self esteem body specific issues! It is not healthy for her and very unhealthy message to other girls / women ... I advise others do the same
Great idea - Iā€™ve just messaged them also expressing my concerns, hopefully they take notice.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.