Zara McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she is obviously a slim girl and in shape but she looks nothing like those ridiculous insta photos breathing in to the point of restricting her internal organs !

Now she’s looking for attention claiming she has to wear a cover up otherwise paps will get pics and she will be”trolled”. In other words she’s fuming that pap pics have shown what her figure really looks like; not these over posed/angled/edited cat fish pics she has been posting which look unnatural.

She boils my blood so much.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
She’s put up a story in her page saying that she looks fat in the pictures the press have taken (she doesn’t, she just doesn’t look like the photoshopped pics she puts in her own page). And she’s suggesting they’ve been photoshopped by the press

It’s really dangerous of her to say she looks fat in the pictures as there will be a lot of followers that are much bigger

Reactions: 14
She’s put up a story in her page saying that she looks fat in the pictures the press have taken (she doesn’t, she just doesn’t look like the photoshopped pics she puts in her own page). And she’s suggesting they’ve been photoshopped by the press

It’s really dangerous of her to say she looks fat in the pictures as there will be a lot of followers that are much bigger
wow just listened. That’s quite a disordered rant she’s on. Shes Clearly really unhappy with what she sees in those photos even though that’s probably her real figure.. to say she’s fat aswell when she looks SLIM is soooo dangerous

Reactions: 9

Was just coming in to say this. She’s got a really unrealistic view of what fat is. She’s clearly not fat, just not as thin as she wants people to think.

the thing is as well- if you put some of those pictures out there saying you’ve worked hard and ‘look how tiny I am?’ The press are going to try prove you’re lying ( if you are) she’s not that interesting that they’re stalking her to sell photos for loads of money -the only story they have is her photos are ridiculous and she’s not really that thin.

it’s sad she’s upset about it but I think she’s gone about how she portrays herself in the wrong way.

Reactions: 4
Comments on article. I don t think anyone considers her in the least bit fat but clearly the only story there is is thatshe fakes how slim she is. No one likes a liar
yep. You’d be mad to call her fat and tbf nobody is saying that, but just be REAL about your own body. She’s saying the paps must be photoshopping her.. but Lauren Goodger says the same. We know the real photoshoppers

Reactions: 5
I'm alot bigger than Zara...yet still wouldn't consider myself "fat"...eek guess I'm a delusional whale

Reactions: 8
She’s said what she weighs before and I’m a few kilos heavier and a few inches shorter - guess I am a colossal heffer! 🤣

Reactions: 4
I think she looks good! But if you compare what’s posted on Instagram and the photos from the holiday they are not comparable at all. The Instagram photos are photoshopped to high heaven, who’s she kidding? She’s just a drama llama, anything to stay relevant. She would be better off dropping off and living a normal life if she can’t handle people talking about her and calling out her bullshit

Reactions: 10
I’ve just seen her hysterical insta story and looked at the dm pics...I think she has a great figure that she clearly works so hard for but she seems to be painfully and dangerously insecure.

Taking a picture of yourself when you are in control of angles etc is going to have a very different result (photoshop or not) to a candid pap pic but she cannot seem to cope with the reality she’s seeing in the pap pics. I remember her claiming previous pictures where photoshopped as well when she was pictured ‘overweight’ on holiday last year. Bottom line is she looks great but she clearly has some serious body image issues that she needs to work through ..she seems v vulnerable to me and instagram has become her reality - get any other slim model/influencer and take some candid pics of them relaxing on holiday and it will be the same result....look at Sam even he’s not got the same chiselled rig he posts on insta in those dm pics either.

I really hope she has people around her who can ground her and build her up because she’s clearly not in a good place....I dont think her relationship with Sam is good for her full stop and his fitness freak sister will definitely be adding fuel to the fire. This girl has serious issues with her body image/relationship with food...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just watched her story, its actually crazy that she is claiming she looks fat on the pap photo when really she looks nice and slim. Better than all the sucking in, angles and photoshop on IG anyway. She has awful insecurity issues, I feel quite sorry for her.

Don't think her relationship with Sam helps and his sister as someone else said. She seems to be trying to fit in too hard with that crowd

Reactions: 1
I’ve just seen her hysterical insta story and looked at the dm pics...I think she has a great figure that she clearly works so hard for but she seems to be painfully and dangerously insecure.

Taking a picture of yourself when you are in control of angles etc is going to have a very different result (photoshop or not) to a candid pap pic but she cannot seem to cope with the reality she’s seeing in the pap pics. I remember her claiming previous pictures where photoshopped as well when she was pictured ‘overweight’ on holiday last year. Bottom line is she looks great but she clearly has some serious body image issues that she needs to work through ..she seems v vulnerable to me and instagram has become her reality - get any other slim model/influencer and take some candid pics of them relaxing on holiday and it will be the same result....look at Sam even he’s not got the same chiselled rig he posts on insta in those dm pics either.

I really hope she has people around her who can ground her and build her up because she’s clearly not in a good place....I dont think her relationship with Sam is good for her full stop and his fitness freak sister will definitely be adding fuel to the fire. This girl has serious issues with her body image/relationship with food...
yes absolutely this. She needs help:(
When Louise posts photos of herself or gets papped she looks the same.. Zara needs to stop with the tiny waist editing and accept her (very lovely!) body for what it is. She’s clearly worked hard, she’s still very toned, but you will never be a photoshopped version of yourself

Reactions: 3
From watching the last series of MIC she has huge insecurities about Tiffany Watson and I bet she is obsessed with trying to look slimmer than her. It’s really sad as I bet Sam is incredibly shallow and makes her feel pressured to look a certain way.
She would probably be a far happier person if she got rid of her social media, dated someone who wasn’t in the limelight and got a normal job. She’s not thick skinned enough for the ridiculous “influencer” lifestyle

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.