Zara McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the pics on the DM do not resemble the most recent pic of her looking tiny which she removed and re added as people were saying she looked too thin.

That picture has been photoshopped to death. I don’t know why she would do that knowing she will be seen in a bikini a few days later.

She looks amazing as it is, but nothing like the recent insta pic. It’s so sad as I’m sure she will have lots of young followers

Reactions: 3
I find her so cringe! She literally can’t let Sam talk without suddenly having to cuddle him and get in the picture. Also enough with squeezing your boobs together when you realise the camera is on you

Reactions: 1
Always thought she looks like a boss-eyed version of Kelly Brook.
She reminds me of Jo Frost aka Supernanny.

Her stories are either narcissistic edited selfies or something to do with Sam, she seems unhealthily obsessed with him. I love my boyfriend but I cannot imagine posting multiple photos of him on my story every day. He’d also probably be a bit creeped out if I did.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She reminds me of Jo Frost aka Supernanny.

Her stories are either narcissistic edited selfies or something to do with Sam, she seems unhealthily obsessed with him. I love my boyfriend but I cannot imagine posting multiple photos of him on my story every day. He’d also probably be a bit creeped out if I did.
Omg super nanny I’d a belter hahahaha o see that

What utter bullshit. Her and her mates have been posting bikini pics all over open Insta accounts for days! Sooo attention seeking. Most people have a problem with the filters and editing Zara, not your actual real life body. You're in great shape, you just push unrealistic and unhealthy ideals onto impressionable young women 🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 10
“The paps” :ROFLMAO: acting like she’s an ultra private a list celebrity when she definitely called them herself. Funny how Adele and Rihanna can go months without being photographed but some desperado off Love Island can’t.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
You can’t take away from her she is gorgeous... however she has gotten very skinny and also very annoying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.