Zara McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg on mic she came across like a psycho and cried constantly - not a good look 😂
To be fair, I will say I completely agree with her opinion. The Tiff and Sam relationship was tit when it was happening, they lied and cheated and were immature - why remain friends? It’s so incestuous and weird. I’m also more inclined to believe all the crap about moving in was put on for MIC and not true, but needed to make her relevant and a key character. He’s always seemed very into her.

Reactions: 1
To be fair, I will say I completely agree with her opinion. The Tiff and Sam relationship was tit when it was happening, they lied and cheated and were immature - why remain friends? It’s so incestuous and weird. I’m also more inclined to believe all the crap about moving in was put on for MIC and not true, but needed to make her relevant and a key character. He’s always seemed very into her.
Zara???? Hi!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s so bleeping boring mate. So predictable.

The same daft smile, same boob push action, same childish weird sexiness. It’s literally the same photo (sometimes with Sam draped over her shoulders) with the same poses, just with a different outfit!

Reactions: 5
Isnt it so weird how obsessed she is with Sam 😬 constantly videos of him asleep, how she filmed him holding her ponytail. If I kept filming by bf like that he would tell me to piss off 🤣

Reactions: 10
Seriously though I think she would actually be jealous of the cardboard cut out of Pete that Sam carts around. Can fully see her destroying it because Sam spends too much time with it over her!

Reactions: 4
Seriously though I think she would actually be jealous of the cardboard cut out of Pete that Sam carts around. Can fully see her destroying it because Sam spends too much time with it over her!
She’s now ripped it 😂

Zara???? Hi!!!
God I hate when Tattlers do this for voicing an opinion, it’s so bleeping pathetic.

the point of this forum is to debate things. Mic is so fake, so on balance I think the story line was made up to give her some relevance. I also do think Sam is very into her (even remember the bloody way he cried in Turkey or wherever the away trip was) and he began posting heavily about her on insta.

I do think her whole fitness brand is weird and she is trying to befriend Louise so much it’s embarrassing.

She’s so bleeping boring mate. So predictable.

The same daft smile, same boob push action, same childish weird sexiness. It’s literally the same photo (sometimes with Sam draped over her shoulders) with the same poses, just with a different outfit!
What else is there for her to do? She has no personality

Reactions: 8
I completely agree she is trying to befriend Louise so much and Louise just doesnt seem interested. Also find it so odd the way she always films Ryan...

I think Tiff was the love of Sam's life tbh and everyone in Chelsea knows it and Zara knows that so that is why she is constantly filming Sam, filming their relationship and going majorly OTT with it

Reactions: 5
I completely agree she is trying to befriend Louise so much and Louise just doesnt seem interested. Also find it so odd the way she always films Ryan...

I think Tiff was the love of Sam's life tbh and everyone in Chelsea knows it and Zara knows that so that is why she is constantly filming Sam, filming their relationship and going majorly OTT with it
I don’t think Tiff was the love of his life, I think they were together really young so she was maybe his first love. They argued constantly and he cheated on her more times than I can remember. It’s nice they can be friends now though, I’m friends with most of my ex’s and it stops you from feeling hard done by and hanging onto those feelings.

Reactions: 3
God I hate when Tattlers do this for voicing an opinion, it’s so bleeping pathetic.
LOL chill out it was just a joke. It's pathetic to get so wound up about it.

Come on a forum about Zara saying you 'completely agree with her opinion' and 'Sam's always seemed very into her' and you can expect to jokingly be called Zara.

Her opinion...she seems very immature and jealous and her opinion is motivated by her insecurities. There's nothing wrong with being mates with an ex. And the level of control she tries to exert over Sam is weird.

As for him seeming very into her...he comes across as not giving a duck tbh.

Reactions: 7
The thing is, I agree with her opinion and most would feel the same way....but she's on a scripted reality show. It seemed like she didn't get the memo that it's all set up and instead of going along with it, her reactions were like it was happening in real life so she looked foolish. She's didn't 'get it'.

I felt bad for her when she said in a mag the other week that a troll had said she's cross-eyed and it made her go to the opticians it made her that paranoid. I'm sorry but you can see she poses in certain ways as they are crossed and she must be insecure about it. Her parents could have had that corrected when she was still young but they've chosen to ignore it and bring her up deluded instead.

Anyone see the “day in the life of Louise” video?

Goo lord. Up at 5am. Run with the dog.
Back to make a coffee smoothie thing.
Then a long bath in oils ...

Meanwhile ... in the real world ...

Also, Louise has major Carol Vorderman vibes going on with that over blonde hair and frozen face 😂

The thing is, I agree with her opinion and most would feel the same way....but she's on a scripted reality show. It seemed like she didn't get the memo that it's all set up and instead of going along with it, her reactions were like it was happening in real life so she looked foolish. She's didn't 'get it'.

I felt bad for her when she said in a mag the other week that a troll had said she's cross-eyed and it made her go to the opticians it made her that paranoid. I'm sorry but you can see she poses in certain ways as they are crossed and she must be insecure about it. Her parents could have had that corrected when she was still young but they've chosen to ignore it and bring her up deluded instead.
I think one of her eyes is lazy ...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tiff was also very needy when she was with Sam, I get the impression he likes the chase but in reality does not want commitment. I can see it all ending with her having to move out as he is caught texting or DMing some young university well to do graduate that is not that into him....

Reactions: 6
LOL chill out it was just a joke. It's pathetic to get so wound up about it.

Come on a forum about Zara saying you 'completely agree with her opinion' and 'Sam's always seemed very into her' and you can expect to jokingly be called Zara.

Her opinion...she seems very immature and jealous and her opinion is motivated by her insecurities. There's nothing wrong with being mates with an ex. And the level of control she tries to exert over Sam is weird.

As for him seeming very into her...he comes across as not giving a duck tbh.
Maybe I did get annoyed but people seem to always do this for voicing an opinion.
I do 100% agree about the Tiff thing. It’s WEIRD that he is friends with her when they barely liked each other when dating. It was so fake and scripted - the whole “come see my dad thing” weird. They weren’t staying friends before Zara and I just find the whole desire to spend time with your ex is weird.

I just think, with his behaviour on celebs go dating etc, his little videos are his way of expressing his love. However, he could also just be trying his own brand. Must be hard being next to Louise and Ryan - who I cant stand even more.

the one thing about Zara is her accent and look just don’t fit in. I don’t really understand it. She’s Essex yes, but it’s more that she seems lost amongst the group - just no way does she belong. It’s all weird.

Oh god, she’s bringing out a single. Who does she think she’s kidding? She showed on X Factor that she can’t sing and has no charisma. She should stick to sucking in her stomach for Instagram likes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.