Zara McDermott #7 Who’s she shagging at BBC to get another “documentary”?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to posting on this thread but do dip on and read occasionally.

I notice Zara posted about her "partnership" with Princess Catherine on their school thing. I note she hasn't returned the favour, yet HAS shared pictures with Roman Kemp.

How fuming will Zara be with this?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She acts like her ‘success’ isn’t 99% down to the fact she’s dating Sam Thompson and shagged a producer from the X Factor
She is so full of her own self importance it’s unbelievable. She’s a stereotypical only child I can’t believe she has siblings 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I saw a clip of an interview with her on the red carpet. She is so dismissive of Sam. He needs to dump her. I know he is a fool but I do think he is good hearted and a lot more likeable than her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I saw a clip of an interview with her on the red carpet. She is so dismissive of Sam. He needs to dump her. I know he is a fool but I do think he is good hearted and a lot more likeable than her.
Did you see the one on capital where she said he said he wouldn’t drink or something like that. She was a bit touchy about it

Also moaning about not stopping for two weeks in a row. What does she think people with full time jobs feel like !??

Reactions: 14
Sam will never dump her because he hates being single. He said as much when Zara cheated and will happily bury his head in the sand so he’s not alone. He’s the perfect catch for a social climber like her.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I wonder if Sam is too simple to notice this? Surely someone has pointed out to him that bunny boiler Zara seems to think she has squatters rights?!
He’ll be confident in the knowledge that the legalities of the house are airtight. Families with money like that certainly wouldn’t be risking Zara types getting their oversized hands on anything of theirs.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
she just looks like a drag queen and not a good one. whatever she has done to her face is just bizarre. she loves herself so much it’s actually sickening??? I don’t know any other influencer as in love with herself as her. Like most of them like their looks but she just thinks she’s all round multitalented and amazing. She’s not even likeable?? How does she have all these followers I just don’t understand it ????

• Heart
Reactions: 18
she just looks like a drag queen and not a good one. whatever she has done to her face is just bizarre. she loves herself so much it’s actually sickening??? I don’t know any other influencer as in love with herself as her. Like most of them like their looks but she just thinks she’s all round multitalented and amazing. She’s not even likeable?? How does she have all these followers I just don’t understand it ????
I follow a lot of people I don't actually like :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.