Zara McDermott #7 Who’s she shagging at BBC to get another “documentary”?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another set of photos of her posing with camera equipment. I don’t know why this annoys me so much.
She doesn’t know how to work them and literally must be asking filming crew “can you take a photo of me holding the cameras”

Another example of her taking credit for the entire documentary rather than just acknowledging she’s just a presenter with professional teams around her with decades of experience.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He must think that that is a completely innocent comment. Mind you I wouldn't be happy either.
No I was going to say, maybe I’m just insecure but I wouldn’t be best pleased with my partner posting this either. Obvs I understand she’s the one that’s cheated so maybe that makes things a bit different here but I’d be uncomfortable with that.

Reactions: 4
She does a Q&A and spends several stories answering a question about her documentaries. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder what sams mum makes of Zara acting as if the house she brought Sam is hers 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She looks so manly!

Agreed. What has she done to her face with all the Botox and fillers?!
She looked so feminine coming into love island. You can't go from feminine to masculine in features naturally in a few years.

Reactions: 9
I’m new to this thread so I’m sure this has been said before but she reminds me of David Walliams.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
All that showing off about being at The Brits and Sam has just outed her - he’s sitting centre circle and she is up in the cheap seats 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Her message literally says she’s followed her since 2015 and the above part of her DM says “you started following this account in 2022” 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All that showing off about being at The Brits and Sam has just outed her - he’s sitting centre circle and she is up in the cheap seats 😂😂
This is bleeping brilliant! 😂 Looks like being a "BBC presenter" didn't get you very far this time Zara!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is bleeping brilliant! 😂 Looks like being a "BBC presenter" didn't get you very far this time Zara!
Came here to say this. The way he pointed to her from his table. A tiny dot in the horizon 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She was up there along with every other ex-love islander going 🤣 Nothing to do with her BBC work

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.