Zara McDermott #7 Who’s she shagging at BBC to get another “documentary”?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just shows how much of her own work or research kate actually does if she thinks Zara McDermott is the best person to be involved with her “life’s work”. How dramatic 🙄

Reactions: 10
Baffled as to why Zara has been selected to work with the Princess of Wales. She does not have children. She doesn’t really have experience with children. What qualifies her to work on a study regarding the emotional development of 0-5s? A very very weird decision.
I found this thread to ask this, I don't get it!!

Reactions: 6
I mean I understand teachers etc don’t all have kids but she’s working on a study!! What experience does she have to add to this?! Lost a lot of respect for Kate tbh working with her. I can understand her working with Gi Fletcher as much as I don’t really like her - but this makes no sense to me whatsoever.

Reactions: 9
Baffled as to why Zara has been selected to work with the Princess of Wales. She does not have children. She doesn’t really have experience with children. What qualifies her to work on a study regarding the emotional development of 0-5s? A very very weird decision.
She also has zero qualifications in child development. It’s shocking

Reactions: 14
All I see in the photos of her on that post is ‘look at me looking so pretty in my pretty dress and purple suit and big boobies’. What an embarrassment

Reactions: 6
She looks like Barney the purple dinosaur's girlfriend where the animators have added massive chebs to clearly show it is a GIRL dinosaur 😂😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Someone asked the question on her Instagram and got these responses:

Very interesting you should ask this and I’m totally happy to answer! I’ve always had a HUGE passion for early years / education. Hence why I worked in the Department for Education in my teens to aim to begin work in primary schools. Since Love Island, my life has come quite full circle. I now work a lot with adolescents, looking a lot at sexual trauma, mental health, eating disorders and more. (I have more TV projects launching this year so this campaign may make more sense to be aligned with very soon!). I began learning about this campaign towards end of last year and realised that so much of ourselves is depicted by our early childhoods. What are we teaching our young people from a young age? And how can that impact the mental health and social issues in future generations? I think everything is intrinsically linked to childhood more than we realise, so being able to be a part of a campaign like this and learning will place me better to make more documentaries on mental health in the future! Also, just because I’m not a parent doesn’t mean I won’t have an impact on a child’s life at some point. It takes a village to raise a child! 😊

I am simply a campaign ambassador, our job is to get the key messaging out there and be involved in the outreach projects! we have so many experts on the Team that are on hand to help us answer any questions and also to attend these outreach projects with us too!😊 you don’t have to be qualified in order to be passionate & bring awareness to a cause!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She has the worst fashion sense ever, she just does not wear an outfit well ever

Reactions: 22
Is there anything she doesn't have a HUGE passion for? Woman of many talents and interest our Zara!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Someone asked the question on her Instagram and got these responses:

Very interesting you should ask this and I’m totally happy to answer! I’ve always had a HUGE passion for early years / education. Hence why I worked in the Department for Education in my teens to aim to begin work in primary schools. Since Love Island, my life has come quite full circle. I now work a lot with adolescents, looking a lot at sexual trauma, mental health, eating disorders and more. (I have more TV projects launching this year so this campaign may make more sense to be aligned with very soon!). I began learning about this campaign towards end of last year and realised that so much of ourselves is depicted by our early childhoods. What are we teaching our young people from a young age? And how can that impact the mental health and social issues in future generations? I think everything is intrinsically linked to childhood more than we realise, so being able to be a part of a campaign like this and learning will place me better to make more documentaries on mental health in the future! Also, just because I’m not a parent doesn’t mean I won’t have an impact on a child’s life at some point. It takes a village to raise a child! 😊

I am simply a campaign ambassador, our job is to get the key messaging out there and be involved in the outreach projects! we have so many experts on the Team that are on hand to help us answer any questions and also to attend these outreach projects with us too!😊 you don’t have to be qualified in order to be passionate & bring awareness to a cause!
This really is quite something. She doesn’t actually understand the words she uses, does she? “so much of ourselves is depicted by our early childhoods” you mean determined Zara.

More to the point, why is she acting like she’s made some momentous scientific discovery that your childhood influences your later life? Stand down, developmental psychologists everywhere: Zara’s here, what a relief.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Sure you are. Cos that's how influencers spend their weekends!

98ADE4FE-BA77-4D0F-9C89-E71AABE2A182.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry to armchair diagnose but duck me I have never seen someone with such blatant Narcissistic Personality Disorder in my life..... how does she have a single fan or follower? How can no one seen through her? She honestly scares me.

I have a Master's in Education and I would chop off my leg to work on a study such as she is. What the hell can she possibly contribute to this?! I'm baffled, appalled, and furious
What’s she done now 🙈🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.