Zara McDermott #7 Who’s she shagging at BBC to get another “documentary”?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:
Z lister at the Brit’s & face like a drag queen, Sam would still rather touch Pete’s peen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Zara's comment on her friends post 🙄🙄🙄
I follow a lot of threads on here and the vast majority (if not all) are incredibly self centred. None are as bad as Zara. EVERYTHING is about her. It’s actually insane.

Reactions: 22
He must think that that is a completely innocent comment. Mind you I wouldn't be happy either.
It’s really not that deep. Sam is not Indiyah’s type and she’s not Sam’s type. The body language is not showing anything inappropriate. It’s just two work colleagues. If Zara gets funny about this, then she’s being silly.
---
She needs a stylist.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
5373434D-5233-4C8E-9F34-22DCE32C1211.jpeg

I often think when she posts pics with her brother, if you didn’t know they were siblings, you would think he was her boyfriend instead of Sam. I can’t put my finger on why, it just grosses me out sometimes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone listen to the Love Island podcast? Sam mentioned on it that him and Zara have certain times set for when they do things together like watch a movie or something, because otherwise he would just game all time time. This must have been Zaras decision as he obviously spends too much time gaming but it got me wondering, considering she cheated on him, how does she have so much control?
She basically moved herself in and claimed the house as hers…. I’m pretty sure it was her who wanted the cats….. she installed cameras so she can watch the cats (Sam) when she’s not home… I’m sure there’s lots more aswell! I know Sam hates being single but seriously, yes he’s a manchild but he could do way better than her!

Reactions: 17
Does anyone listen to the Love Island podcast? Sam mentioned on it that him and Zara have certain times set for when they do things together like watch a movie or something, because otherwise he would just game all time time. This must have been Zaras decision as he obviously spends too much time gaming but it got me wondering, considering she cheated on him, how does she have so much control?
She basically moved herself in and claimed the house as hers…. I’m pretty sure it was her who wanted the cats….. she installed cameras so she can watch the cats (Sam) when she’s not home… I’m sure there’s lots more aswell! I know Sam hates being single but seriously, yes he’s a manchild but he could do way better than her!
Which podcast is that? I wanna listen!The love island morning after podcast?

Reactions: 3
Which podcast is that? I wanna listen!The love island morning after podcast?
Yeah he hosts it with Indiyah from last Love Island. I dunno what episode he said it on though. I have noticed he mentions Zara alot on it which I find weird when they are supposed to be talking about the previous days show! I keep thinking yes Sam, we know u have a girlfriend, u don’t need to mention her every 5 minutes!

Reactions: 6
Im sure the cats are what he wanted as he was the one thay named them after his favourite characters from harry potter.also u date a gamer and if we didnt plan to do things together he would just game all day 😆 so i kinda get the planning thing 😆

Reactions: 1
Im sure the cats are what he wanted as he was the one thay named them after his favourite characters from harry potter.also u date a gamer and if we didnt plan to do things together he would just game all day 😆 so i kinda get the planning thing 😆
Nah she’s the one who’s mad about cats… I wouldnt put it past her to just get them and let him name them so he can’t get mad 😂 In a normal relationship I would maybe get the planning thing but their relationship seems like she’s the mum and he’s the son… he does as he’s told…. She babies him… does everything for him…. I just think she’s very controlling.

Reactions: 10
She’s actually on her stories now showing us how to drink water from a bottle.
Words fail me.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You can’t feel a water infection coming on by the second and it’s also not just caused by not drinking enough bastard water 🤣 it doesn’t help but it doesn’t CAUSE them. If it did I’d never be rid of them. She’s batshit and again talking about stuff she knows duck all about.

Reactions: 8
She has such an odd/off personality. This just seems like an excuse to lecture people about something (because she’s obviously far more intelligent than everyone) and tie it in with a humble brag about how clear her skin is and how healthy she is. Maybe she should have put that bottle in her mouth instead of a producers peepee 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also drinking tit loads of water is a classic eating disorder technique. I know because I used to do it to try and make myself feel full. She is a walking eating disorder at this point, still can’t believe she did that bbc documentary

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.