Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

alwaystiredasheck

Guys I just need to vent. I am so angry that this stupid woman has been allowed to create an ED doc for the BBC. My hard earned money has gone towards paying an idiot who encourages ED culture to make a doc discussing it. She is a HUGE part of the problem and I don’t care that they’ve tried to show her the role she plays in this culture in the doc. It’s done nothing but made her change the name of her food account. Zara edits her body beyond comprehension, waist unnaturally small, bones sticking out here and there. For someone who trains are the gym with apparently heavy weights she has never put on so much as a pound of muscle. She is literally a pile of bones due to her strict eating habits and workout routines. She fuels the type of nightmares that young women have that cause EDs. She is constantly posting about all this food she’s supposedly eating whilst editing her collar bones to stick out more. I am so upset that my hard earned money has literally paid for an ED triggering monster like her to front a doc about it. As if she cares about people who have EDs. She is the most narcissistic influencer I’ve ever come across. She doesn’t care about her influence on other women she just cares about getting her face on a billboard or on the BBC homepage. She’s not a serious journalist and she has no intention of changing her contact to reduce the ED trigger impact of her page. She’s only out for herself and it’s a disgrace that the BBC didn’t do proper research on her before hiring her to do this stupid doc.

• Heart
Reactions: 75

sassygoat

569E9D95-7DF7-42C3-B2A8-9D62D66BFF0F.jpeg

Pregnant with MY GODCHILD. Not pregnant with her own child, no no. Pregnant with Zara’s godchild.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

Clover123

VIP Member
You only need to look at the difference in her face here and in the photos online, or in her own photos Vs Sam's videos of her to see she looks radically different. You wouldn't recognise her going down the street!!

I genuinely think she thinks she has this body and face and is editing photos to look like what she thinks she looks like if that makes sense. Like a positive body dysmorphia. When she said the paps edited her bigger I think it's because in her mind she looks like her unrealistically edited photos and "the camera adds ten pounds." I think she takes photos of herself, looks at the results and is like "well this is unflattering, well my waist is smaller than that, my face is more feminine and my ass is bigger so I'll just touch those up." Does that make sense to anyone else? I just think she is so narcissistic she genuinely thinks her waist is smaller than her neck and edits accordingly

• Heart
Reactions: 47

jayne2240

VIP Member
Having a little chuckle at her saying “we’re so lucky to have Europe on our doorstep!” We live in Europe you fucking melon. Does she think cause we left the EU that we’re now suddenly also not part of the continent?! Nothing going on up there.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

sassygoat

BC246D16-1DA7-4015-8773-FAD7941DBBF6.jpeg
Oh yes, a very serious government meeting, you are very important Zara, thank god the government have you attending this important meeting, your input will be invaluable I’m sure.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

scarlettgal99

6C7B7673-1A27-4E3C-8140-2D40F21AD281.jpeg

She makes tiny little tweaks which make a big difference overall:

1. Fuller hair/altered hair line
2. Smooths skin
3. Fuller lips
4. Alters nose to make it more scooped
5. Reduces eye bags
6. Widens face to make is less long
7. Alters tooth to make it look less “peg” like
8. Adds blush filter

But she’s always transparent with her followers.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

jayne2240

VIP Member
It’s nice to know that she’s been made aware that her editing is triggering people who legitimately have debilitating EDs, and she’s continued to majorly edit all of her photos. Yeah, I’m sure she’s very upset. What a grade A cunt.

Also, usually, if you’re the “best girlfriend ever” you don’t need to upload a story explaining in detail everything that you’ve done to earn the title. Usually your partner might find the stuff in the fridge, take it out and call you up to say thank you and then he might say you’re the best. You can’t publicly gift yourself that title you absolute melon.

also, Sam is definitely 100% going to chuck all that shit in the bin, and then order himself a takeaway.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Heheheh

Screenshot_20221115-103428_Instagram.jpg

I'm honestly still baffled how she has managed to make a documentary on disordered eating, it honestly makes me so angry

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

noseynopinions

VIP Member
Sam makes my vagina turn to stone! He's not sexually attractive one bit. Along with his hobby of dressing up, I just dry up like the Sahara.... immediately.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

LittleLen

Chatty Member
Sam's going to feel so dumb when they breakup and he has to unscrew those kitchen handles with Zara's initials on it while crying

• Haha
Reactions: 40

sassygoat

402B617E-B677-4686-A050-32AE674FF99A.jpeg

She just absolutely loves to make herself sound more important, intelligent and influential than she is. “Take it to my team”. It’s not YOUR team. It is a team of people who actually do the real work and have real jobs and qualifications. You are just a presenter due to having a social media following.
Why even share this? It’s a blank page. “Ohhh look guys I have things to do, honest!” Christ.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

jayne2240

VIP Member
Baffled as to why Zara has been selected to work with the Princess of Wales. She does not have children. She doesn’t really have experience with children. What qualifies her to work on a study regarding the emotional development of 0-5s? A very very weird decision.

• Wow
Reactions: 39

sassygoat

What the actual fuck? Seriously, if the roles were reversed and a man set up cameras to monitor his girlfriend while he is away, it would be looked upon as controlling abuse. Sam is clearly uncomfortable with it. How is this ok??

Reactions: 36

ilovetrashtv

Her ears always make me laugh they're bloody huge
Nahhhh I don’t think her ears are bad. I get this is a hate thread and I’m the first person to whinge about her but I don’t think we should be making fun of things people can’t control. It’s hardly like she’s pumped her ears full of filler. We can’t take the piss out of people getting (albeit, bad) cosmetic procedures and simultaneously slate the parts they’ve left natural and have no control over.

Reactions: 35