Zara McDermott #6 presenting duties and oversized boobies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she photoshops the duck out of her body and breathes in pisses me off so much. She's going to need my inhaler soon ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone can achieve a bum like that if they stick it out enough :ROFLMAO: These Insta huns make me laugh with all the contortion they do, they’ll definitely have back problems later down the line!

Reactions: 13
Serious question - does she ever workout any other part of her body? It seems she only does the same thing over and over.
Nope. Literally everything she does is based on trying to get a bum. She doesn't actually care for fitness at all.

Also what is with those leggings. You can see her minge through them 🤮

Reactions: 9
Exactly!! I’m not sure if she said what the results were but I think she’s forgotten that her LinkedIn is still active with her subjects on there and they weren’t anything that would allow you to go on to do it anyway. She did Religious Studies, Psychology, Media and English
Oh for goodness sake is she serious. Does she forget that some of her followers or just people who may read her tit have got the grades in the right subjects to have either considered doing or have gone and studied medicine?!

Also, she is attractive. She didn't need to have her boobs done. They look really out of proportion now. That bum picture is bad, almost laughable. It exasperates me that people feel the need to do this.

Reactions: 5
So Tiffany is engaged.. lol at Zara’s comment “I’m so happy for you!” This means I’m so happy you’re no longer a threat. Little does she know this has got to hurt Sam, and I wonder if it’ll make him reevaluate things in his own life…

Reactions: 20
I never watched MIC, so can someone tell me why a lot of people think that Sam still likes Tiff? I can only judge in terms of looks (I know that's not important lol) but Zara is definitely more attractive in that aspect.

Reactions: 4
I never watched MIC, so can someone tell me why a lot of people think that Sam still likes Tiff? I can only judge in terms of looks (I know that's not important lol) but Zara is definitely more attractive in that aspect.
I think it's just obvious that there was more of a connection between Sam and Tiff, than with Sam and Zara. I think Zara suspects it too. She was so jealous of Tiff when she joined MIC. She made comments like "too bad Tiff's daddy couldn't buy her manners" and at a vegan bag launch for Tiff's brand, she would make comments about the bag not being real leather (which is obvs if it's vegan!) She came across as bitter, jealous and insecure. Then again, that could be because she felt guilty about shagging that lad from the x factor and lying to Sam for a year about it 😂
Even one of Sam's best mates Jamie said he doesn't think Zara McDermott is the one for him. Sam's mum also made a comment that she could never forgive someone for cheating or get back with them. Zara is very obviously only only Sam because his family are loaded 🤑🤑🤑

Reactions: 16
I disagree, I find Tiff more attractive for sure (and her boob job is definitely superior!). Can't tell at this point if I can be objective though or just Zara's personality makes her ugly to me 😵

Reactions: 18
I disagree, I find Tiff more attractive for sure (and her boob job is definitely superior!). Can't tell at this point if I can be objective though or just Zara's personality makes her ugly to me 😵
Looks are subjective for sure. Tiff is not pretty at all for me, but I've never watch MIC or anything with her in it. I definitely understand how personality can change somebody's looks.

I can't help but think Zara's boobs look worse because she wears things that are far too small for her. It's like she can't buy anything more than a size 6 even though her boobs will make her a size 10/12 alone. She still wears push up bras which is rather annoying as she'll look a lot better without them!

Reactions: 5
So Tiffany is engaged.. lol at Zara’s comment “I’m so happy for you!” This means I’m so happy you’re no longer a threat. Little does she know this has got to hurt Sam, and I wonder if it’ll make him reevaluate things in his own life…
This will hurt Sam. I remember the feeling from personal experience. Me and my first love were together from 14-19 and naturally grew apart as we got older, very different people. Always amicable, cared for each other and wished each other well but it was still bit of a weird feeling when I saw a Facebook announcement that he was engaged

Reactions: 10
I think Tiffany has the edge over Zara because she comes across as much more classier. For me Zara's pics on the Gram look too try hard, too over posed and too badly photoshopped. Zara makes everything she wears look cheap and she poses like a Page 3 girl.

If I was Sam's mother, I'd be horrified that my son was still with this cheating, trashy girl. I think Louise likes her only because she makes her feel smug and superior and she's somebody that she can condescend to, in a 'big sister way'. Sam's always taking the piss out of Louise so she's probably secretly pleased that he's got this trashy girlfriend. She'd hate it if he was with someone who she thought had more style & class than her.

Is it just me who think that Sam treats her quite badly? Her likes to flaunt her as his 'beautiful girlfriend' while also humiliating her (calling her goose, pranking her, etc)... and she's prepared to put up with it because she's on the social climb. I don't think their relationship is built on a very good foundation, otherwise she wouldn't have cheated on him. Didn't she say the sex was almost non existent? He does seem like a total man child.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Tiff was Sam’s first love and you can tell he still cares a lot about her. I’ve always thought they were better suited.

Reactions: 9
I think Tiffany has the edge over Zara because she comes across as much more classier. For me Zara's pics on the Gram look too try hard, too over posed and too badly photoshopped. Zara makes everything she wears look cheap and she poses like a Page 3 girl.

If I was Sam's mother, I'd be horrified that my son was still with this cheating, trashy girl. I think Louise likes her only because she makes her feel smug and superior and she's somebody that she can condescend to, in a 'big sister way'. Sam's always taking the piss out of Louise so she's probably secretly pleased that he's got this trashy girlfriend. She'd hate it if he was with someone who she thought had more style & class than her.

Is it just me who think that Sam treats her quite badly? Her likes to flaunt her as his 'beautiful girlfriend' while also humiliating her (calling her goose, pranking her, etc)... and she's prepared to put up with it because she's on the social climb. I don't think their relationship is built on a very good foundation, otherwise she wouldn't have cheated on him. Didn't she say the sex was almost non existent? He does seem like a total man child.

You’ve got it bang on about Louise. She thinks Zara is beneath her and likes her licking her arse all day that’s why they get on.

I’ve no doubt the rest of his family, particularly his mother hates her. No one likes the person who cheated on their child. Fact. She’s probably just staying out of it though and waiting for Sam to see the light. It will have to be him though, she’ll never leave him and his 💰 he’s so scared of being alone as well it works in her favour

Reactions: 13

I'd looove to know what Louise really thinks. She saw right through Habbs and called her a social climber as soon as Habbs dumped him. Zara is 10x worse and tried to shag her way to a successful music career. Her "music career" has been a total flop too. Released one song and it was bloody awful 😂

Reactions: 11
Louise also still chose to hang out with Tiff not only over hanging out with Zara but did it knowing Zara would be upset by it (I don’t disagree with Louise, she can hang out with who she wants to and had a relationship with Tiff too) and I think that speaks volumes. From the get go Zara made it her mission to replace tiff rather than to just be herself and let his family warm to her, she wanted to be in the middle of them straight away and that doesn’t happen naturally? If I was sams family I’d be tolerant of his choices but I don’t think I’d want to be close to Zara, I wouldn’t trust her and the lick ass behaviour would put me off plenty. I feel for her in that she wants to be accepted so much but it’s like she doesn’t even know who she is she’s trying so hard. That and it really seems like Tiff couldn’t care less what Sam or Zara do, so obsessing over her so much was just a waste of Zara’s energy. She really threw so many strops over tiff and tiff has moved on to bigger and better things than Sam? I’m sure if Tiff wanted to be with Sam and put up with his childishness then she would have made that clear before now.

Reactions: 11
Her nose in that make up video looks so different to the photos she posts. Don't you think?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.