Zara McDermott #6 presenting duties and oversized boobies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dressing herself in the dark again. Terrible fashion sense.
Her waist is now smaller than the circumference of her head?

Her photoshopping is so unrealistic that it's laughable! Then it's quite sad, when you think about it...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"My" gw_force! 🤷🏻‍♀️
Everything is hers. It's no wonder she claims Sam's house to be hers too.
It's definitely not normal to hold claim over everything and everyone she knows like this is it? I don't know anybody who speaks (or types) like this in my actual life but it seems so very common with these influencers types. All so self-absorbed.

Reactions: 8
I just don’t understand her obsession with her bum… that latest pic, she is literally holding it up! Who cares what her arse looks like? And why do all her leggings basically just outline her vagina?? Looks bloody awful!

Reactions: 9
I just don’t understand her obsession with her bum… that latest pic, she is literally holding it up! Who cares what her arse looks like? And why do all her leggings basically just outline her vagina?? Looks bloody awful!
She's obsessed with the Kardashians apparently so prob why she wants a huge arse.

She holds her boobs up in some photos as well. I never understood it!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
In sams latest Halloween post he’s dressed as Hagrid and Zara is dressed like a scantily clad hermione. He captioned it ‘when hagrid met hermione 😂 sums up our relationship tbh 😂’ implying he’s the frumpy one and she’s stunning or something and she commented on it ‘and that’s why we work 😂’ ??? She really does think she’s so much more attractive than he is and he’s so lucky to have her?? I’ve never felt like that towards a partner, surely you would think your partner is great too? Like I know it’s a joke but I think she really does believe she’s so much better looking than he is 😂 I don’t think she’s bad looking but am I the only one who thinks in reality she just looks like a normal girl? A bit of a plain Jane but perfectly normal?

Reactions: 15
In sams latest Halloween post he’s dressed as Hagrid and Zara is dressed like a scantily clad hermione. He captioned it ‘when hagrid met hermione 😂 sums up our relationship tbh 😂’ implying he’s the frumpy one and she’s stunning or something and she commented on it ‘and that’s why we work 😂’ ??? She really does think she’s so much more attractive than he is and he’s so lucky to have her?? I’ve never felt like that towards a partner, surely you would think your partner is great too? Like I know it’s a joke but I think she really does believe she’s so much better looking than he is 😂 I don’t think she’s bad looking but am I the only one who thinks in reality she just looks like a normal girl? A bit of a plain Jane but perfectly normal?
He's probably referring to her incredible intellect, how she has the grades to be the world's number one doctor, speaks fluent Bulgarian, produces ground breaking documentaries and was winner of The Great Interior Design Challenge UK, all whilst finding time to flaunt her impossible figure and cook foods to rival Gordon Ramsay's.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She has delusions of grandeur she’s nowhere near good enough for Sam. She’s not as educated, she’s a social climber, arrogant and vain and apart from all that, she was in sams words consistently shagging behind his back and he would still be in the dark if she didn’t get caught out. She’s a nasty piece of work and it’s always how you treat someone when you don’t need them that shows your true character

Reactions: 7
I actually think Sam is really good looking and Zara is plain jane without the editing. I know he's a man child but he does have a personality. Can't say the same about her.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I actually think Sam is really good looking and Zara is plain jane without the editing. I know he's a man child but he does have a personality. Can't say the same about her.
Seriously? I've always got a Philip Schofield vibe from him. They both seem like they try too hard, which makes them seem false and inauthentic. I still don't understand why Zara has to sexualise everything. She always looks like a try-hard wannabe Page 3 girl to me. I can't work out if it's because Sam's massively undersexed and she's in a perpetual state of sexual frustration and needs to feel validated by strangers. Their relationship seems really odd.

I think her her personality she'd be better suited to being a WAG. I don't think his family will ever accept her. They must cringe at her poses behind her back like the rest of us.

Reactions: 15
I cannot stand the pair of them 😂. Zara obviously got caught cheating and then there is sam who thinks it’s amusing to constantly put her as the main point of his jokes and pranks. I don’t think neither of them are particularly good looking and they just make me cringe

Reactions: 8
I cannot stand the pair of them 😂. Zara obviously got caught cheating and then there is sam who thinks it’s amusing to constantly put her as the main point of his jokes and pranks. I don’t think neither of them are particularly good looking and they just make me cringe
They're average looking. They aren't ugly but neither of tbem are strikingly attractive.
Sam has zero brains or career prospects so he's decided to make a living by making pointless videos. For some reason some people find his videos somewhat amusing. Zara is so desperate to be funny she's basically copied off his sense of humour

• Heart
Seriously? I've always got a Philip Schofield vibe from him. They both seem like they try too hard, which makes them seem false and inauthentic. I still don't understand why Zara has to sexualise everything. She always looks like a try-hard wannabe Page 3 girl to me. I can't work out if it's because Sam's massively undersexed and she's in a perpetual state of sexual frustration and needs to feel validated by strangers. Their relationship seems really odd.

I think her her personality she'd be better suited to being a WAG. I don't think his family will ever accept her. They must cringe at her poses behind her back like the rest of us.
Yup, I'm being serious. I find him really good looking!!

He has been more annoying since getting with her as his comedy stuff seems to work with their audience. Personally I don't follow him so don't have the chance to get annoyed with his acts so I judge by looks alone 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Yup, I'm being serious. I find him really good looking!!

He has been more annoying since getting with her as his comedy stuff seems to work with their audience. Personally I don't follow him so don't have the chance to get annoyed with his acts so I judge by looks alone 😂

I suppose if you are just going by the photograph, but he's quite camp in real life and I find that and his childish personality and shouty way of speaking really quite repellant. I think her previous b/f Adam was much better looking and more manly.

This made me laugh today: Olivia Wilde is wearing fake boobs for Halloween for her Dolly Parton costume and someone has posted that she 'looks like Zara McDesperate'. 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Zara has changed her bio and removed any reference to storm models. She only lists that she a BBC three presenter now.

• Sick
  • Haha
Do we even know it was her on the Storm website? The picture they have on their website looks nothing like her own posts!
Fair enough if you’re uncomfortable about your weight and want to take a few kilos of your stomach/legs/arms as weight fluctuates but changing literally the way your face looks is too far. If you don’t like the way you look why take pictures of yourself for a living?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.