Zara McDermott #6 presenting duties and oversized boobies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Zara is really do and I do think she’s gorgeous! Great figure and she’s done really well

but it’s the lying I can’t stand. She’s posting picks pretending to be in the Maldives. Well there are no stories. Why?

As these are the pics from her secret tier 4 rule break!

Just own your tit once

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I like Zara is really do and I do think she’s gorgeous! Great figure and she’s done really well

but it’s the lying I can’t stand. She’s posting picks pretending to be in the Maldives. Well there are no stories. Why?

Just own your tit once
Shes such a twit this is exactly what I thought! 1000% when she flouted the rules because of course she's above us peasant mortals 👺

Reactions: 1

Just own your tit once
Omg.probably. she cant possibly just bin all the bikini pics she flouted the rules to take

Reactions: 2
She really has no natural rhythm at all! It's like watching a robot doing a series of mechanical moves she's painstakingly learnt while concentrating really hard.

I think Sam asks her for these tik tok dances because it's just another humiliation of her. Clearly he knows what a bad dancer she is. LOL.

Reactions: 16
The hands on her watermelon post are literally Sam’s! Yet he’s in the UK

someone needs to write something under her IG post

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.