Zara McDermott #6 presenting duties and oversized boobies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s auntie Z tho 🙄😂

She’s also defo had lip filler and something done to her jaw recently which makes her look even more masculine/quagmire

Reactions: 11
I don’t think I’ve ever commented here before but Zara is the most desperate sister in law I’ve ever seen. She gives gives gives and Louise NEVER gives it back, maybe time to take the hint? She’s written a gushy paragraph and Louise hasn’t even liked the post.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t think I’ve ever commented here before but Zara is the most desperate sister in law I’ve ever seen. She gives gives gives and Louise NEVER gives it back, maybe time to take the hint? She’s written a gushy paragraph and Louise hasn’t even liked the post.
Don’t it’s so embarrassing 😳😳😳😂

• Haha
She's so beggy about it! For me it just screams "I'm trying to make up for the fact that I cheated on your son!!!!!!"

It would be cringy if she was a loyal faithful gf but because we all know she cheated on him for weeks it just makes it unbearable. I can't even look at her posts about Louise, she seems like such a bunny boiler!

She is so desperate to be liked by his family it’s nauseating.
She might have been liked by his family had she not shacked up with the first bloke she laid eyes on at the X factor 😂 if my brothers gf did that I’d not be civil with her at all, she’s lucky Louise can sit in the same room as her. I get the impression she puts up with Zara cause she’s a good sister to Sam and he’s asked her to respect his decisions, but no way does she like her. She’d throw a party if they were to break up. I also imagine she never called Zara Auntie for the baby, I think Zara bestowed that title on herself which is all sorts of weird and intrusive.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Did anyone see her story on the a day with Zara? She grabbed a bit of her skin and said she still had fat to lose! I replied saying something along the lines of “and to think you’re doing a documentary on ED” and she’s now deleted her stories! This girl has a clear eating disorder and I am really tempted to contact the bbc as she should not be doing this documentary! It actually angers me

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Did anyone see her story on the a day with Zara? She grabbed a bit of her skin and said she still had fat to lose! I replied saying something along the lines of “and to think you’re doing a documentary on ED” and she’s now deleted her stories! This girl has a clear eating disorder and I am really tempted to contact the bbc as she should not be doing this documentary! It actually angers me
Omg and she has the audacity to be the face of this documentary. She won’t own how she contributes to negative body image, the same way she didn’t own it in the rape culture documentary.

This is the screenshot. Deleted her story straight away!

Attachments

Reactions: 14
I already complained and got a generic email response from them. They don't care, the documentary is nothing more than a shallow view grab and she's just the current celeb type just along for the ride. It's completely irresponsible all around but they'll make money so who cares who it all negatively affects.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Can anyone make a new thread? I don’t think I can. This is the most liked thread suggestion 🎉

F3DF3AE3-10AF-4146-9833-47F6982B0A20.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.