Zara McDermott #6 presenting duties and oversized boobies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe I’m saying this but in her savage ad videos, her boobs actually look quite nice. I feel like she definitely over inflates them or wears the wrong sort of bras in her photos. They look much smaller in these ads she’s put up

I can’t believe I’m saying this but in her savage ad videos, her boobs actually look quite nice. I feel like she definitely over inflates them or wears the wrong sort of bras in her photos. They look much smaller in these ads she’s put up
Is she wriggling around like a caterpillar so we can't see what her body really looks like? Some weird bodybuilder/constipation faces and poses going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know this is a Zara thread but my god a house fire in the middle of the night has to be at the top of the list of most terrifying and tragic things to happen. Glad they’re all ok and I’m sure they’ve got house insurance so any damages will be sorted.

Reactions: 7
Random question but does anybody know if Zara was actually a policy advisor for the department of education before she went on love island, or was she and her LinkedIn bullshitting? I only ask because I’m looking at civil service jobs and am interested in one that is policy advisor for the department of education (so the same role) but I’m not 100% confident in my capabilities, but surely if Zara could do it then I can 🤣 the role is higher executive level paying £32k in London which seems like quite an achievement for a 22 year old with no degree? Was she talking crap?

Random question but does anybody know if Zara was actually a policy advisor for the department of education before she went on love island, or was she and her LinkedIn bullshitting? I only ask because I’m looking at civil service jobs and am interested in one that is policy advisor for the department of education (so the same role) but I’m not 100% confident in my capabilities, but surely if Zara could do it then I can 🤣 the role is higher executive level paying £32k in London which seems like quite an achievement for a 22 year old with no degree? Was she talking crap?
I remember someone saying before that she did work in the policy side of things but it was actually as an intern and she was bullshitting how much she did and the impact her role actually has overall

Reactions: 14
i think she did some sort of apprenticeship (don’t know if that’s the right word for it) so that even without a degree she could work in that department - definitely not in the role you’re mentioning though, i think she just loves bigging herself up (she’s a bbc3 presenter now, didn’t you know?)

Reactions: 10
I’ll still never get over her saying she could have been a doctor with her A-level results, she’s v delusional!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ll still never get over her saying she could have been a doctor with her A-level results, she’s v delusional!
Haha what were her a level results? Also just a generally dumb thing to say because … you aren’t a doctor… it’s like me saying ‘I could have been police chief constable’ could of would of should of, doesn’t matter cause I’m not 🤣

• Haha
Haha what were her a level results? Also just a generally dumb thing to say because … you aren’t a doctor… it’s like me saying ‘I could have been police chief constable’ could of would of should of, doesn’t matter cause I’m not 🤣
Exactly!! I’m not sure if she said what the results were but I think she’s forgotten that her LinkedIn is still active with her subjects on there and they weren’t anything that would allow you to go on to do it anyway. She did Religious Studies, Psychology, Media and English

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly!! I’m not sure if she said what the results were but I think she’s forgotten that her LinkedIn is still active with her subjects on there and they weren’t anything that would allow you to go on to do it anyway. She did Religious Studies, Psychology, Media and English
None of those subjects would have got her into medical school: The A Levels needed to be a doctor include Chemistry and Biology or Physics or Maths depending on the course.

Clearly her best subject was lying.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
None of those subjects would have got her into medical school: The A Levels needed to be a doctor include Chemistry and Biology or Physics or Maths depending on the course.

Clearly her best subject was lying.
She was quite good in Photography too

• Haha
Reactions: 10
🤣 does she know what a doctor is? Did she mean like a psychiatrist? Altho you need to be a full on dr to do that too.. delusional lol

Reactions: 6
Well I think it was an intern sort of role and it was in the environmental department so probably not as advanced as education.

I have to give it to her, she is one audacious cow lol that picture.. hasn’t even got sam in it he’s obviously taking the photo and she’s posted on the house page lol like wtf she’s actually visually trying to represent the house ownership too now I just don’t get the audaciousness lol

unless Sam is saying is as in a team as in she’s part of the design team and not an owner. I’m honestly intrigued to know if she thinks she has any part in that house if they were to split up or if they marry and divorce if she’d expect something out of it or even is she putting any money into the renovations? I just really want to know lol

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.