Zara McDermott #5 David has one eye on Sam and the other on the Gram...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but SURELY that top cannot be comfortable if you’re working out?? I suffer with my boobs and working out - that top is ridiculous!!!

Reactions: 15
It's literally just a sports bra... I've only ever seen them worn alone for photos, usually anybody actually working out wears them under an actual top. She's just pure desperate for attention.

Reactions: 12
The whole “#iworkwithprimark” like Stacey Solomon. I honestly thought even Primark had more class and standards than to have somebody like Zara represent them.
but she’s a MODEL remember 😂😂😂😂

Primark have also asked ferne McCanns BFF Clingon Carl to work with them too.... they must be desperate after Covid 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Not even 24 hours between these story posts (she’s now deleted the first one) 😂 honestly such a beg and wants another freebie
7F95D7C8-D997-4017-BF3B-9516E065938B.jpeg
FA3A4684-4DE7-47FB-BCF5-9F2F926C2EA6.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
How irritating is that. Just sort out your own fecking wardrobes out. They're both at home allllll the time, lazy pair of arseholes.

Reactions: 35
Has time to stand outside the bathroom whilst Sam is having a crap and scream let me in BUT doesn’t have time to sort her wardrobe. Okay Zara 😂

Reactions: 13
Nooooooooooooooooooooo
Primark have taken Zara on board. Bad move Primark, bad move.
I've said this already but wtf was a high fashion agency like Storm doing signing her when the jobs she books are Primark and Missguided. And she says she's now a 'model' but the only reason these brands book her is because she's an influencer/was on tv. She's just an influencer who models.

Reactions: 7
I've said this already but wtf was a high fashion agency like Storm doing signing her when the jobs she books are Primark and Missguided. And she says she's now a 'model' but the only reason these brands book her is because she's an influencer/was on tv. She's just an influencer who models.
Has she even done any real, actual modelling since being put on their books? It's all a bit baffling, no idea why they've signed her.

Reactions: 6
Has she even done any real, actual modelling since being put on their books? It's all a bit baffling, no idea why they've signed her.
Not that I've seen. Whenever she models for brands it's always as 'herself' rather than as a model. Like with Asos it was her doing a collab as an influencer/tv personality, almost like making a cameo, rather than being one of the actual models. I'm also surprised that Storm has put her on their main modelling board, not even on their celebrity board. It's a bit odd. Maybe they realised they could get a cut from all her collabs with brands if she's signed to them.

Reactions: 2
to be honest it’s kinda scary how childlike he is and how he doesn’t seem like a guy in his 20s like the pranks n dressing up like even on Made in chelsea he just seems so annoying and extreeeeeeeeeeemely feminine n not in a good relatable way. Like I’m considering if hun n Pete have done the deed tbh they seem oddly Close. Combining Essex and chelsea together

Reactions: 11
So embarrassing with the fact she actually went elsewhere for sex lol....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.