Zara McDermott #5 David has one eye on Sam and the other on the Gram...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's hard to pinpoint who might have had a word about that, I'm going to assume they all did 🤣

Reactions: 9
Are we just going to ignore the use of the name of ‘squidgy’!!??
combined with the hugginton bear phrase I am actually sick in my mouth.

there’s no way these two have sex, they must dry hump and heavy pet whilst wearing clothes and their eye masks

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
It didn’t happen unless Zara shares it on her stories! Can’t just do a nice thing for a friend without telling everyone she’s done it.

Also when Zara posted about doing a collab with Ryan to get people ready for hot girl summer that completely goes against everything Ryan is about. Ready for summer is quick results whereas he and Louise preach about slow lifestyle changes. Definitely think Zara didn’t ok her post first!

Attachments

Reactions: 10
It didn’t happen unless Zara shares it on her stories! Can’t just do a nice thing for a friend without telling everyone she’s done it.

Also when Zara posted about doing a collab with Ryan to get people ready for hot girl summer that completely goes against everything Ryan is about. Ready for summer is quick results whereas he and Louise preach about slow lifestyle changes. Definitely think Zara didn’t ok her post first!
🤢 As those short square tips, her fingernails look like toenails

• Haha
Reactions: 6

The story was definitely all about Zara. OMG look what I did for my friend. Look at this photo of me!!!

Reactions: 7
I’m sure a couple of days ago it said “Sams London townhouse” so she shoves a few fairy lights outside and it’s suddenly “our” alright girl, we believe you 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry but the top she's at the gym in this morning - no person seriously working out in their right mind wears a top like that.

Reactions: 11
Sorry but the top she's at the gym in this morning - no person seriously working out in their right mind wears a top like that.
Yes Gym hoes do.... 🚰

She uses david Lloyd I think, I’ve seen Ryan in there looks like a right miserable twit.

Reactions: 7
OMG the video of her trying to get into the toilet whilst Sam does a tit. She’s the most annoying desperate human in thr world. How’s she gone cope if he starts going out with friends again.... you know like normal people

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.