Zara McDermott #5 David has one eye on Sam and the other on the Gram...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To make it dark if Sam is watching something etc...
God I know too much 🙈

I can't imagine that Sam and Louise own them outright, I think both houses are owned by the Thompson's parents or mum, as investments for the kids. They have defo had one since made in Chelsea days. Ive often thought about the same thing how are they in them and why are they in houses meant for families? They are on Wandsworth Bridge Road in Fulham which is a main road and strikes me as a bit weird but maybe they like the attention. They cost a good few mil each, in fact I'm going to look it up now how much they cost. They said they are doing a joint project with them as well, maybe a shared roof terrace but then would make it hard to sell.

Amazing what you can find on the net.
Yeah apparently mummy dearest bought both the houses (Sam's & Louise's) out right for them. I think somebody said earlier on these threads.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I remember when Sam bought his place and was doing it up his mum was quite involved so if she was paying for it that would make sense. At the time I thought he just needed some guidance on interiors!

Reactions: 4
I agree and I'd love to know why they're evening revamping it at all, it's already a three story house with 4 bathrooms and practically nobody living there (assuming all the remaining roommates have buggered off like it seems) ...comes across to me like Zara is still playing "monkey see monkey do" with Tiff tbh. Idk what Sam is thinking letting her literally take over his house though, very odd.
There is a housemate and his girlfriend that remain so in total with Sam and Zara there are two couples..

I’m so confused by it

She’s only staying with him because of lockdown and bought her own house right. So why do up his place if she’s only there temporarily??
she’s never going to leave him he’s loaded! That’s the reason she’s with him, if he was a poor man they wouldn’t have lasted five minutes she’s the sort that is always looking for the next best thing

Reactions: 15
Imagine your BROTHER’S girlfriend tagging your fiancé in pictures like this. Is she ok??? (That’s a rhetorical question she definitely is not lol) I mean I don’t like Louise and Ryan either but this is a bit much.
Heyyyy GuYSsssssss.... A Lot of you have been asking. 😴

No, Zara, no.... stop thinking everyone wants to look like you... that is what she is suggesting... look at me, in lingerie when I’m not a glamour model but talking about fitness errrrrrrrrrrm 🥴

Safe the ‘randomness’ babes to playing dress up ... I am still getting over that weird mermaid outfit tbh... she’s all over the place

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think Ryan must find her annoying, he's shared multiple stories of congratulations about trtle and not zaras... Surely if she's wanting to make a hot girl summer plan he would be sharing about that aswell if he had any interest 😂😂 she reeks desperation

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine your BROTHER’S girlfriend tagging your fiancé in pictures like this. Is she ok??? (That’s a rhetorical question she definitely is not lol) I mean I don’t like Louise and Ryan either but this is a bit much.
The caption and everything is worded so desperately. I'm not a fan of Louise or Ryan but I'd definitely be having words about that, totally inappropriate... surely even from Sam's point of view that's a bit much? Weird enough that she's trying to cling onto Ryan since getting tit for not being qualified to dole out fitness advice without this... makes you wonder what she's doing behind closed doors if she thinks posting that publicly is acceptable.

Eta: looks like she's deleted it.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The caption and everything is worded so desperately. I'm not a fan of Louise or Ryan but I'd definitely be having words about that, totally inappropriate... surely even from Sam's point of view that's a bit much? Weird enough that she's trying to cling onto Ryan since getting tit for not being qualified to dole out fitness advice without this... makes you wonder what she's doing behind closed doors if she thinks posting that publicly is acceptable.

lol as if she deleted it! I wonder who had words with her...

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Do you think Ryan asked her??

Reactions: 3
She probably didn't run the post past Ryan ha. Why would he want to get involved with creating "summer bodies" for Zara when he works with Louise?
Zara shouldn't be associating herself with anything fitness unless she is qualified.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.