Zara McDermott #5 David has one eye on Sam and the other on the Gram...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also always says she’s not qualified but proceeds to answer questions about diet and fitness anyway which I don’t think she should be doing.
I've thought this for a while now, it's very irresponsible. She's constantly prefacing poor advice with phrases like "I'm not qualified/professional..." using them almost like disclaimers so that she can just continue being irresponsible by giving out advice on topics she has no business advising on.

Reactions: 14
She also always says she’s not qualified but proceeds to answer questions about diet and fitness anyway which I don’t think she should be doing.
This is a woman (David) who can't even do a bodyweight lunge. She's a bleeping joke.

Reactions: 3
It’s renamed the Thompson Project! Just put a story up
Is she a self-proclaimed Thompson now? Or has she finally realised that it isn't actually her house? ...can it be "the Thompson project" if Sam doesn't actually have anything to do with it... so many questions 🤔🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Is she a self-proclaimed Thompson now? Or has she finally realised that it isn't actually her house? ...can it be "the Thompson project" if Sam doesn't actually have anything to do with it... so many questions 🤔🤣
The description says ‘giving ‘our’ London townhouse a revamp’ 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I’m so confused by it

She’s only staying with him because of lockdown and bought her own house right. So why do up his place if she’s only there temporarily??

The description says ‘giving ‘our’ London townhouse a revamp’ 😂

Reactions: 3
The fact she’s called it the Thompson project when she doesn’t have his surname and they aren’t even engaged is next level embarrassing and desperate

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.