Zara McDermott #5 David has one eye on Sam and the other on the Gram...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be getting old but I do really worry about teenagers who are about to embark on their lives as young and independent women when they see someone trading off fake baps and their hapless boyfriend to make their living. Society needs carers, teachers, engineers, scientists, and all the jobs which have a contribution. Sorry to be preachy but she has aspired to doing NOTHING to benefit other people and revels in it.

Reactions: 24
Must be getting old but I do really worry about teenagers who are about to embark on their lives as young and independent women when they see someone trading off fake baps and their hapless boyfriend to make their living. Society needs carers, teachers, engineers, scientists, and all the jobs which have a contribution. Sorry to be preachy but she has aspired to doing NOTHING to benefit other people and revels in it.
i agree it’s a different generation but I do hope that the pandemic in some way has made this type of InFluENcer less appealing.

There is a short shelf life I feel... is Zara still going to be taking photos of her butt and tit w@nk style photos in here 30’s ... what the hell do her parents think of these photos with the errect nipples in see through tops. Honestly, for the whole world to see , her poor dad 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
that’s Starbucks cup is deffo insta thing... I thought she hated coffee....😬😬

that jacket is actually VERY 1996... remember blade ? 😅
Its hot chocolate she mentioned it loads at Christmas. Shes incredibly immature. Tbf though I didn't drink a lot of coffee til my late 20s when I had a child. But the cup is defo a prop. Instagram is her life and its very sad. She is more influenceable than being an influencer. She'd pedal anything anyone suggested. Always wirh her tits or bum out.

Reactions: 7
Its hot chocolate she mentioned it loads at Christmas. Shes incredibly immature. Tbf though I didn't drink a lot of coffee til my late 20s when I had a child. But the cup is defo a prop. Instagram is her life and its very sad. She is more influenceable than being an influencer. She'd pedal anything anyone suggested. Always wirh her tits or bum out.
Wasn't she asking for Starbucks coffee "recommendations" recently though? I'm sure she said something about drinking a Macchiato too, which seems quite a strong choice for a non coffee drinker...

Reactions: 5
I’d love to know who actually gifted her that Kylie lip oil... she’s tagged kylieskin but not the brand who sent it.. surely that’s not the correct way to do it?

Reactions: 3
What about the other brand she promotes? Iconic? bet it won't be long before she's on IG again saying their lip products are the best.. you can see right through these shallow influencers.

She's also just murdered part of Sam's Hello Fresh promotion by not being able to pronounce "herby". Hmmm shame the medical profession is missing her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Unless she was sent it from kylieskin? Can’t see them picking her though!
I absolutely 10000% do not think they sent it 🤣 if they did she’d have done a whole massive story on it and spoken over it etc she would have been sooooo excited and felt so special. There is no way kylieskin sent it! If they sent it to her they’d have sent it to every other z list love islander I'm sure.

Reactions: 6
Very true! There’s plenty of other love islanders that have become more popular than her.

Reactions: 3
I would loveee to know who is paying for the revamp of “their” house 🤔 surely Sam has more sense than to pay for everything!?

Reactions: 4
I would loveee to know who is paying for the revamp of “their” house 🤔 surely Sam has more sense than to pay for everything!?
I agree and I'd love to know why they're evening revamping it at all, it's already a three story house with 4 bathrooms and practically nobody living there (assuming all the remaining roommates have buggered off like it seems) ...comes across to me like Zara is still playing "monkey see monkey do" with Tiff tbh. Idk what Sam is thinking letting her literally take over his house though, very odd.

Reactions: 7
Why the F does she wear an eye mask to bed?!!
To make it dark if Sam is watching something etc...
God I know too much 🙈

I agree and I'd love to know why they're evening revamping it at all, it's already a three story house with 4 bathrooms and practically nobody living there (assuming all the remaining roommates have buggered off like it seems) ...comes across to me like Zara is still playing "monkey see monkey do" with Tiff tbh. Idk what Sam is thinking letting her literally take over his house though, very odd.
I can't imagine that Sam and Louise own them outright, I think both houses are owned by the Thompson's parents or mum, as investments for the kids. They have defo had one since made in Chelsea days. Ive often thought about the same thing how are they in them and why are they in houses meant for families? They are on Wandsworth Bridge Road in Fulham which is a main road and strikes me as a bit weird but maybe they like the attention. They cost a good few mil each, in fact I'm going to look it up now how much they cost. They said they are doing a joint project with them as well, maybe a shared roof terrace but then would make it hard to sell.

Amazing what you can find on the net.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.