Zara McDermott #5 David has one eye on Sam and the other on the Gram...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my christ. We knnnoooow you’ve had massive balloons stuck to your chest Zara. Stop getting them out at every opportunity because it’s getting boring now.

What even is this photo? Have some class and modesty woman.
Why is she wearing a top like it’s 26 degrees. It’s like 5 today, Almost fridge temp. Which is cold Zara. Melissa was right she is. Fame hungry who’re 😂😂.

Reactions: 15
Oh my christ. We knnnoooow you’ve had massive balloons stuck to your chest Zara. Stop getting them out at every opportunity because it’s getting boring now.

She's got bloody goosebumps, she must be freezing! Put a coat on love

Reactions: 4
How can she think her boobs are natural looking and a good size for her frame??

Also why are her leggings so tight up her arse? It can't be comfortable.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

"I've only had tiny implants"

Must be another magical new look push up bra that she can't wear for medical reasons

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is she away for the night? I'd be fuming if my bf sat and ate takeaway in front of his gaming monitor on a Friday night 🙄

Is she away for the night? I'd be fuming if my bf sat and ate takeaway in front of his gaming monitor on a Friday night 🙄
Same as any other night for them though, especially since they don't 'work' during the week anyway

Reactions: 3
Why do all influencers do that? A video of them pulling faces and upload it like that’s good content? Is it the second thing you learn after how to be a twit?! Have a day off David. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That new post she has put up watcha looking at someone has replied david walliams in women’s clothing 😂😂😂😂 wonder how long that stays up

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nothing new but I find it hilarious that she deletes any comments which are remotely negative or questioning her about something but keeps comments from ‘77chrisd’ 😂😂😂
Nothing new but I find it hilarious that she deletes any comments which are remotely negative or questioning her about something but keeps comments from ‘77chrisd’ 😂😂😂
Precisely - she loves the sleazy comments. It really doesn't sit well with her documentary.

Her beauty products tutorial is so basic - she can't even pronounce the brands! Terrible content..

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.