Zara McDermott #5 David has one eye on Sam and the other on the Gram...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen Sam’s last insta story where he says “we only do missionary” ....

Reactions: 4
That last video from Sam is so fake. You can see the pink bit cut out on the counter still .. she would have asked what it is. You can also see her brace herself when she opens it

Reactions: 8
It’s so fake the new video. Like unbelievably. Who are they trying to kid. Sick and tired of them. Should have been cancelled back when they went to the Maldives and were caught out. I’d love to see them cancelled.

Reactions: 12
Finally a worthy story of hers. Get your smears ladies. Also can praise her for being so open about HPV because I’ve got it and it’s an embarassing subject I don’t talk to anybody about it.

Reactions: 20
She shared her measurements on her a day with zara page. Her bust is 33" apparently. I'm guessing this is taken under the boobs as surely around the boobs would be larger.

She is definitely bracing herself on Sam's video. I don't think I ever open the fridge whilst having my head turn back!

Reactions: 3
Finally a worthy story of hers. Get your smears ladies. Also can praise her for being so open about HPV because I’ve got it and it’s an embarassing subject I don’t talk to anybody about it.
I agree I had high grade hpv when I had my first ever smear then had another one year later and thankfully it had gone. Can’t wait for my next smear tbh!

Reactions: 6
Feel a bit harsh jumping on here but just felt I had to give my opinion. Zara goes on about how she doesn’t want to be labelled as a cheat. I feel for her, when I was 18 (in fact, 3 days after my 18th birthday) I went on holiday with a girl friend and cheated on my boyfriend (not quite the full shebang but might as well have been). Was the most awful thing I’ve ever done, but I don’t see myself as a ‘cheat’ or someone fundamentally awful. Zara on the other hand shagged the same guy for months, the guy was a producer on X factor and she thought he could get her a record deal. You don’t get to claim ‘it was a mistake’ when you’ve done it like that Zara.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
How cheap do the denim bustier pictures look?! Barely covering her new baps and she is looking painfully painfully thin. A pitifully poor image to put out.

Reactions: 7
How cheap do the denim bustier pictures look?! Barely covering her new baps and she is looking painfully painfully thin. A pitifully poor image to put out.
Screenshot_20210304_132348_com.instagram.android.jpg

"Quick Sammy, get one of me that looks like I'm pissing against the wall. It'll look /really/ good.."

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Yh thing is though even though it is fake what person would do that for fun or views. He acc needs to grow out of the pranks now

View attachment 466443

"Quick Sammy, get one of me that looks like I'm pissing against the wall. It'll look /really/ good.."
Why is she so close to the wall lol pose in front of a house or something lol she’s so close to the wall might as well sleep w it

Reactions: 5
Oh my christ. We knnnoooow you’ve had massive balloons stuck to your chest Zara. Stop getting them out at every opportunity because it’s getting boring now.

What even is this photo? Have some class and modesty woman.
I don’t want anybody talking about my new boobs
Posts a close up of said new boobs she doesn’t want people talking about
Pfffttt

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.