Zara McDermott #5 David has one eye on Sam and the other on the Gram...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4FD9F59E-42AA-49B4-8F9B-985D6C574A64.png

Thousands? I know she got a little bit of traction from her last health scheme but it’s hardly that much..

Reactions: 11
73562E29-A394-40C1-9B12-2D8E0550C743.jpeg
4BAF8A2A-F073-4AA5-B3AD-612FC500B587.jpeg

This girl is too much 😂😂 wouldn’t exactly say Sam is lucky to have a girlfriend who cheated on him but hey ho.

A day with a bunny boiler.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This post is so weird? I just feel like Ryan is over compensating for something. Also what is the hate he's talking about on social media? Is he referring to something specific that happened? 🧐

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
This post is so weird? I just feel like Ryan is over compensating for something. Also what is the hate he's talking about on social media? Is he referring to something specific that happened? 🧐
I think he was referring to the missguided fitness video she did!

Reactions: 2
I think he was referring to the missguided fitness video she did!
Shouldn’t have done such a tit job then? Maybe he should have helped her with her form before she filmed the video and made an ass of herself lol

Their relationship gets stranger and stranger to me, I guess nobody is particularly bothered that she cheated on Sam and bare face lied about it for a year now?...
I'm sorry, call me petulant or whatever but if my younger brother's girlfriend does that, whether he forgives her or not, she's never getting back in my good graces.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.