Zara McDermott #5 David has one eye on Sam and the other on the Gram...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This post is so weird? I just feel like Ryan is over compensating for something. Also what is the hate he's talking about on social media? Is he referring to something specific that happened? šŸ§
I don't get this post at all
"Backlash from social media"
"People trying to pin you down as something you're not"

The backlash David's received is all true is it not - he did cheat on Sam, he did photoshop his photo to pretend he wasn't in the Maldives, his form was absolutely shocking in the Missguided video. It was even shocking in the trtle video šŸ˜‚
David has brought all this backlash upon himself!

Reactions: 20
Someoneā€™s nose is growing again, in her latest Q&A she said she had a breast reduction during her recent augmentation! Girl you are a LIAR!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
ā€œSam put me in charge of our forever homeā€ anything to stop you shagging around again ey David x

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She definitely asks herself those questions. So annoying. Nobody gives a duck Zara, it's blatantly obvious you've moved yourself into Sam's house - you mention it or refer to Sam's house and it's entire contents as yours or ours at every opportunity... nobody needs to ask.

Also, the phrase forever home and the marriage question... I'm surprised she didn't ask herself about children too.

Reactions: 11
She definitely asks herself those questions. So annoying. Nobody gives a duck Zara, it's blatantly obvious you've moved yourself into Sam's house - you mention it or refer to Sam's house and it's entire contents as yours or ours at every opportunity... nobody needs to ask.

Also, the phrase forever home and the marriage question... I'm surprised she didn't ask herself about children too.
There is a qu about kids too. All her.

The only fans one made me šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„ she gives enough away for free

Reactions: 10
You can tell she has no interest whatsoever in health and fitness, she just wants to be slim- so to be starting a fitness platform is ludicrous. Ryan's post is odd, she either has something on them, or perhaps Sam has done something and they feel sorry for her. Either way, really odd and whoever follows them for advice and inspiration whilst there are plenty of people out there who know their beans needs a head wobble. She looks great in her pre filtered and edited pictures, it's a shame she doesn't see that and her only 'talent' is putting across a fake image on social media.

Reactions: 12
Sheā€™s so intolerable... in the deodorant ad she starts with ā€œas you guys know I exercise every day so I need a deodorant that worksā€. Everyone needs deodorant duck me!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sheā€™s so intolerable... in the deodorant ad she starts with ā€œas you guys know I exercise every day so I need a deodorant that worksā€. Everyone needs deodorant duck me!
Us lazy folk just like to sweat and smell all day.

Reactions: 9
Another photo of her with her tits out squatting against a wall

Thanks for being an inspiration to the younger generation, D šŸ¤—
She honestly could be replaced with a poorly dressed blow-up doll and it'd make no difference to any of her content.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone sick of these workout videos? It seems all she cares about is her bum.

Also the tops she wears to the gym is so inappropriate for a place for exercise. Look at Sam and his family all covered up and then you get her with fake baps all up in your face.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm no fan of Louise's personality but you can see she is in good shape. She has muscular arms, abs and legs. I believe she is genuinely into fitness. Zara on the other hand has absolutely zero muscle anywhere. Me thinks she just wants an excuse to take pictures of herself in small clothing! How can you work out for 5 hours a day and have nothing to show for it?

Reactions: 21
Agreed, Louise looks strong, Zara just looks skinny. Which is why it makes no sense that Zara is fronting some of trtoise or whatever they wanna call it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.