Zara McDermott #2 Knickers down for fame, career down the drain, does she have no shame?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her pics are badly/very clearly edited. That one in the car she has a hip that goes straight down in a line, that’s not even possible 🤣

Well done to Sam for showing us her from all angles and proving that she is a fraud

Reactions: 12
That S necklace 🤮 dunno what's worse that or the 'love wins' bracelet, both that she was probs wearing when she was shagging that X Factor bloke 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She really is nauseating. She’s such a fake and why does she act like she’s in high school with her teenage boyfriend. Why isn’t Sam mortified. She’s sickening enough anyways so I don’t can’t fathom how she got away with her cheating behaviour on top of her nauseating usual ways. Surely Melissa and tiff etc must think she’s so cringe with those love wins bracelets and S chain etc. It’s as tho she’s about 15

Reactions: 14
283F5923-874E-44B0-83A3-C86D6EF86BAF.png
I can see someone has already posted this.... but WTF!! As if you’re going to the supermarket like that!!! And if you are there’s serious attention seeking issues!! 😱🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I actually think Sam is more excited to spend time with Pete than he is Zara. I predict that the relationship will be done by end of 2021 as sam took her back when he wasn’t fully over her and will realise he took the easy option

Reactions: 18
I absolutely can’t stand this girl. Global pandemic, so what does she do? Pose in a car without a bra, displaying her ginormous fake boobs. Then she complains she is getting “hate” and asks why can’t a girl feel good about herself in a picture? Because you’re a shallow, vacuous, self obsessed, vain, unlikeable psycho darling!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I actually think Sam is more excited to spend time with Pete than he is Zara. I predict that the relationship will be done by end of 2021 as sam took her back when he wasn’t fully over her and will realise he took the easy option
Agree. We are in the middle of a global pandemic and he doesn’t want to be on his own. That will change when the world goes back to normal.

Reactions: 15
I’m unsure how she will cope if things go back to normal and he can go to nightclubs etc

Reactions: 12
I absolutely can’t stand this girl. Global pandemic, so what does she do? Pose in a car without a bra, displaying her ginormous fake boobs. Then she complains she is getting “hate” and asks why can’t a girl feel good about herself in a picture? Because you’re a shallow, vacuous, self obsessed, vain, unlikeable psycho darling!!!
I'm quite shocking how little self-awareness she has tbh. I don't like when people giving her a pass because of her age (like on MIC with the cheating etc), I'm not much older than her and I was never so ignorant at her age. It's more an issue of personality and morales than age, imo.

Reactions: 14
Ignoring the lack of self awareness etc, it’s just an awful picture. She looks hideous. I’d be embarrassed. No way does she think she looks attractive? God. She’s deluded. Also her tits are poor, should have got a better doctor.

Reactions: 10
Wow they look awful 😬

She should have asked Tiff for her and Lucy’s surgeons details, far more understated looking.... well as far as fake boobs go 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Wow they look awful 😬

She should have asked Tiff for her and Lucy’s surgeons details, far more understated looking.... well as far as fake boobs go 🤦🏻‍♀️
Apart from Tiffany’s trout pout!!!! Her bottom lip has had a fall out with the top one and is trying to get as far away as possible 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Apart from Tiffany’s trout pout!!!! Her bottom lip has had a fall out with the top one and is trying to get as far away as possible 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Talking boobs here 😂 the lip fillers are a totally different ball game 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.