Zara McDermott #2 Knickers down for fame, career down the drain, does she have no shame?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely in the Maldives. The screenshots of DMs she’s posted on her stories just now show that it was just last 11pm in her time zone when she posted that screen shot (same as it is in the Maldives right now). It’s only 7pm in the U.K.
What a twit 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Definitely in the Maldives. The screenshots of DMs she’s posted on her stories just now show that it was just past 11pm in her time zone when she posted that screen shot (same as it is in the Maldives right now). It’s only 7pm in the U.K.
If this is true then I called it earlier this month 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She has just deleted the stories which shows the time in the Maldives and replaced them with one with the UK time.

How manipulative and deceitful is this woman?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Someone must have pointed it out to her.

Everything about her is one big lie..... filters/fillers/boobs/edited photos and now even her location....

She needs to get a real job and get a bleeping grip while she’s at it.

Reactions: 11
I loved how her and her little daft pal Ruby suddenly got their big girl boots on and started attacking people who were calling it like it is on her last Instagram post. Zara is an absolute joke and I for one can't wait until Sam makes a beeline for the nearest female when Lockdown is over.

Edited to add: Just read on the DM that they were both spotted on a flight to the Maldives on the 27th and have been posting pre recorded content etc .
Have you got the link? She's such a twit posting the timestamps on her phone! We all saw you Zara!

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion

Zara McDermott #3 doesn’t give a damn about cheating on Sam, everything on the gram is all a scam

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I messaged her saying “11:14pm?! you in the Maldives or something?” And she blocked me 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Definitely in the Maldives. The screenshots of DMs she’s posted on her stories just now show that it was just past 11pm in her time zone when she posted that screen shot (same as it is in the Maldives right now). It’s only 7pm in the U.K.
what a head

Reactions: 3
Why is no one saying anything about it under her pics where as Louise took dogs abuse

Reactions: 5
I messaged her saying “11:14pm?! you in the Maldives or something?” And she blocked me 😂😂
Her latest post said something like "risked the cold for a picture" and I said she should put a coat on 😂 my comments deleted and she's after changing the caption

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is so embarrassing for her. She’s actually pre recorded these videos 😭 she had 1 job and couldn’t even do it properly without getting caught out🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Have you got the link? She's such a twit posting the timestamps on her phone! We all saw you Zara!
These are some of the comments from yesterday on the pic where she has her tits out on the way to Sainsbury's . According to commentators on today's DM article (it's about "trolls" telling her getting her tits out to go to Sainsbury's is classless and that she's a skank ) her and Sam are in the Maldives , spotted on the plane.

I mean Louise and Ryan are also in Devon and tagging everything as London to pretend they haven't left tier 4 so it's not surprising . What is surprising is if you spend so much time building an army of "fans" why risk messing that up by lying . Just be like all the Dubai lot and do it without shame 😂 (Fanny's also but at least they cut the pretense out )

Also it pleases me to know if they are in the Maldives Zara will be raging she can't post. 😃

Edit :As I was typing that a flurry of comments came in about time stamps ! She has deleted those then as not on her Insta ! twit

Attachments

Reactions: 4
👏 👏👏 this is the kind of detective work I’m here for 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.