Zara McDermott #2 Knickers down for fame, career down the drain, does she have no shame?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every single Instagram story she does is Sam. She’s obsessed!! It’s not healthy!!? Is she trying to prove a point? I don’t get it!!

They are 100% not going to make it to the end of 2021 as a couple.
Its like she’s trying to prove that he’s forgiven her for cheating. She’s so unhealthily obsessed with him. It borders on creepiness.

Reactions: 14
Its like she’s trying to prove that he’s forgiven her for cheating. She’s so unhealthily obsessed with him. It borders on creepiness.
Maybe she’s overcompensating because she feels guilty.

Reactions: 9
Maybe she’s overcompensating because she feels guilty.
I personally don’t think she feels guilty. She comes across as desperate imo. I just think that she feels there is something to prove. Like shes trying to prove they’re happy together.

Reactions: 21
I also don’t think she feels guilty, I don’t think she ever did. I think she was just desperate to get back with sam to stay in the limelight as it’s their relationship that keeps her relevant. And now she’s desperate to prove they are back on track

Reactions: 18
This is the photo that sam posted and then deleted
Imagine dressing like that in front of your boyfriends parents? She looks like a strippergram! Plus you can clearly see the outline of the implants, they look too big for her tiny body.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
she's very pretty but sooo unphotogenic i'm sorry
I think she knows her angles well and any photo of her caught off caught like the one sam deleted is very different. I was looking at her insta from like 2016 and it seems even then she was fully posing for the camera and obsessed

Reactions: 5
Devil in disguise

Her Instagram content is sooo dreary. Her entire life is Sam now. So boring ugh
Its sad. She's a young girl and has nothing else much going on in her life independent of him. Appreciate we are in a pandemic, but its always Sam playing video games, Sam choosing the films and her just going along with whatever he wants (usually Harry Potter). Earlier on she was annoying him while he was watching the football. Was she always like this or has it been since they have rekindled?

Reactions: 11
Thankful I’m in a normal relationship where we don’t film each other’s every move for the gram 😂😂😂

Reactions: 15
Tbh if I was Zara I wouldn’t be happy that Sam constantly posts bad photos of her / rips the piss out of her for content 😬 the pair of them are so obsessed with making content 🙄 so obvious louise and Ryan are away breaking tier 4 lockdown, considering she puts their whole lives on instagram stories

Reactions: 10
There has to be a massive pile on Louise when she starts posting again.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.