Zara McDermott #2 Knickers down for fame, career down the drain, does she have no shame?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything about her makes my skin crawl. That smug face and affected accent :sick:

Reactions: 11
Has anyone seen Sam’s new insta post? An ad with a video with a Christmas song that says “ho ho ho” when it pans onto Zara and everyone in the comments has picked up on it ... plus tonnes of comments saying he’s a mug (he really is). It’s never gonna work, he’s not acknowledged her birthday either. The ‘ho ho ho’ was definitely done on purpose, he’s gonna take the piss out of her constantly now, and never post anything nice or soppy, to keep up with his ‘lad’ and joker image, and to be able to say ‘see I’m not letting her get away with it too easily’. It’s always gonna be like this now, him taking the piss out of her online to humiliate her like she humiliated him. And she’s happy to sit there and take it - not saying she doesn’t deserve it, but surely she needs to accept she’s fucked up and it’s never gonna be the same? He just doesn’t want to be alone which he’s openly admitted!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh god her latest post. She’s so cringeworthy!! Why isn’t she embarrassed lol?? Imagine being Sam and being mugged off and embarrassed enough that she cheated on you and then also have to deal with those absolute cringe posts she does!! She’s a manipulative smug fame hoe

Reactions: 7
So Sam's posted an ad she's in but not a happy birthday! Shows he's back in it for the money and not her!!

Reactions: 5
This is the face of a devious cow who has wormed her way back into Sams bed🤦🏻‍♀️ Next she will be trapping him with a baby and lieing that the contraception must not of been effective. Her psychotic behaviour since they broke up is toxic and unhealthy and I know lots of people throw around the ‘ you’re a psycho’ card but she is indeed just that and trapping him with a baby will be another red flag that Sam will ignore. She is unstable!

It’s frustrating because if this was a bloke who treated a women like this, harassing her and her friends and begging and pleading to them via social media and in person for them to take you back and uploading old pictures together to say they will always be mine then showering her with gifts there would be up roar and be he would be getting slated and probably charged with harassment! Yet because it’s a women who is doing this behaviour she isn’t getting hardly any stick bar a few comments on her Instagram which she deletes.

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Those pap pics are a far cry from her Instagram edited pics 😂😂 I do not see the appeal in the first place never mind now she’s shown her true colours!! I’m really shocked by Sam. How can he even bare to look at that smug lying face!! I hate when she tries to act sweet jt makee my skin crawl.

Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen Sam’s new insta post? An ad with a video with a Christmas song that says “ho ho ho” when it pans onto Zara and everyone in the comments has picked up on it ... plus tonnes of comments saying he’s a mug (he really is). It’s never gonna work, he’s not acknowledged her birthday either. The ‘ho ho ho’ was definitely done on purpose, he’s gonna take the piss out of her constantly now, and never post anything nice or soppy, to keep up with his ‘lad’ and joker image, and to be able to say ‘see I’m not letting her get away with it too easily’. It’s always gonna be like this now, him taking the piss out of her online to humiliate her like she humiliated him. And she’s happy to sit there and take it - not saying she doesn’t deserve it, but surely she needs to accept she’s fucked up and it’s never gonna be the same? He just doesn’t want to be alone which he’s openly admitted!
I agree on its never going to work. And she will soon get sick and tired of him making fun of her no? No matter how much you like someone I don’t think it’s worth the public humiliation constantly? Basically calling her a hoe? Well implying it anyway and pushing her out the sleigh. Sam is no better than she is here. They will argue about his behaviour and he will throw it back the she deserves it. Well he shouldn’t have taken her back then. Just my thoughts 😂😂 they are both very very toxic and it isn’t going to end well. Dear god hope they don’t have a child Sam is to immature for that

I always have quite liked Sam, mainly because he came across quite goofy on Celebs go Dating. Yes Zara is a dick who cheated, I do think she thinks she’s in love etc. Sam acting how he is though is pissing me off. You either take her back or don’t; but don’t humiliate a person like that. It’s gross to watch. I don’t enjoy making fun of how ridiculous Zara is when this is going on.
Also there’s enough rumours about Sam’s behaviour in their relationship that seems to be forgotten. He will cheat when he can and that will be that. But you either forgive someone or you don’t, otherwise it’s abusive and cruel to keep dragging them.

Reactions: 18
I think Sam's family not accepting her will lead to their ultimate break up. He's very family orientated and if they can't get on board with her, he'll ditch her. She's definitely not their type of girl and I imagine they look down on her and think she's beneath them.

Reactions: 14
The damage is done , this relationship won’t last long . He expressed how important his families views are and he can’t be together with someone who is not liked by his family . His mum was not a fan of this idea you could tell on MIC . His Ego is too big and the fact that they have been voted as the worst television couple won’t help ether - he wants to be the likeable one . Zara is ruining that for him 😂

why would you want to be with someone who jokes about you being a hoe on his insta, doesn’t acknowledge your birthday or any of your cheesy posts about him, who essentially seems to be embarrassed to be with you? zara, i’ve said this before: love yourself

Reactions: 29
The ho ho ho video is pretty grim, as much as I dislike her I wouldn't be putting up with that. Also very telling he hasn't publicly acknowledged her bday... agree with PP, Zara try and have some respect for yourself its not worth being with someone at any cost. Where does this end? - hes definitely not going to think twice about cheating if the opportunity arises and he knows she won't do anything about it if he does

Reactions: 18
I just seen the Just Eat video

1) why is he advertising Just Eat 🤣 gone from Snoop Dogg to Sam Thompson from Made in Chelsea
2) it was pretty obvious she just used for the ho ho ho part. Couldn't she have been an elf??

Bit harsh I guess

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.