Zara McDermott #2 Knickers down for fame, career down the drain, does she have no shame?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow so mixed opinions on this. Donā€™t condone cheating whatsoever and I personally wouldnā€™t take someone back because I donā€™t think Iā€™d be able to get past it, Iā€™d build resentment and always be insecure. That being said Samā€™s been known to cheat in the past. She seems to be accepted back by Louise, but again Louise canā€™t talk because sheā€™s cheated a lot in the past. I think the ho ho ho bit of the video was partly to make sure heā€™s still seen as the joker and to take the piss of her so people donā€™t think heā€™s a pushover and still in control, put her in her place etc. Clearly shows heā€™s not over it and this will probably be one of many comments he makes about her. Heā€™ll hold it over her head every argument they have and use it as an excuse or comeback to anything he does wrong. If youā€™re gonna make the decision to forgive someone, that should be the end of it and move on, there shouldnā€™t be snide comments or holding it over them because thatā€™s not going to rebuild a relationship itā€™ll just tear it apart more than the cheating ever did

Reactions: 23
Wow so mixed opinions on this. Donā€™t condone cheating whatsoever and I personally wouldnā€™t take someone back because I donā€™t think Iā€™d be able to get past it, Iā€™d build resentment and always be insecure. That being said Samā€™s been known to cheat in the past. She seems to be accepted back by Louise, but again Louise canā€™t talk because sheā€™s cheated a lot in the past. I think the ho ho ho bit of the video was partly to make sure heā€™s still seen as the joker and to take the piss of her so people donā€™t think heā€™s a pushover and still in control, put her in her place etc. Clearly shows heā€™s not over it and this will probably be one of many comments he makes about her. Heā€™ll hold it over her head every argument they have and use it as an excuse or comeback to anything he does wrong. If youā€™re gonna make the decision to forgive someone, that should be the end of it and move on, there shouldnā€™t be snide comments or holding it over them because thatā€™s not going to rebuild a relationship itā€™ll just tear it apart more than the cheating ever did
this is true. i cheated on my partner which i regretted and I'm not 100% not that person anymore and I'm disgusted that i was that person. my partner forgave me but instead of us trying to rebuild he would argue with me 3/4 times a week and verbally and mentally abuse me, punish me and make me call myself names. i know i did the damage and i was extremely remorseful towards him and i did everything he asked of me to rebuild but like the poster said unless he fully forgives her he will bring it back up. People can change and lets hope Zara has.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
this is true. i cheated on my partner which i regretted and I'm not 100% not that person anymore and I'm disgusted that i was that person. my partner forgave me but instead of us trying to rebuild he would argue with me 3/4 times a week and verbally and mentally abuse me, punish me and make me call myself names. i know i did the damage and i was extremely remorseful towards him and i did everything he asked of me to rebuild but like the poster said unless he fully forgives her he will bring it back up. People can change and lets hope Zara has.
I hope you know that a lot of that is abuse whether or not you've cheated and I hope that this behaviour towards you has stopped now. Sending love ā¤

Reactions: 12
It wasnā€™t a straight forward relationship and he did so much wrong to me. Not making excuses for being unfaithful at all but he wasnā€™t perfect towards me. Thing is when someone mentally abuses and bullies you you think itā€™s normal because of what I did. I never recovered from it

I hope you know that a lot of that is abuse whether or not you've cheated and I hope that this behaviour towards you has stopped now. Sending love ā¤
Also thanks for not judging me

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I think Sam's family not accepting her will lead to their ultimate break up. He's very family orientated and if they can't get on board with her, he'll ditch her. She's definitely not their type of girl and I imagine they look down on her and think she's beneath them.
I think doesn't like her at all !!!
Taking a piss lol

I just seen the Just Eat video

1) why is he advertising Just Eat šŸ¤£ gone from Snoop Dogg to Sam Thompson from Made in Chelsea
2) it was pretty obvious she just used for the ho ho ho part. Couldn't she have been an elf??

Bit harsh I guess
The way he kicks her out of sledge

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think doesn't like her at all !!!
Taking a piss lol

The way he kicks her out of sledge
Poor Zara šŸ˜… she is probably putting up with it but suffering quietly . I wouldnā€™t be happy that my boyfriend puts a ā€œ ho ho hoā€ dedication for millions to see on Instagram on my birthday .

Reactions: 10
Guys, MIC is not real. They are probably all laughing at everyone taking this sooooo seriously, Sams family included!!!

Sam is a cheater, Zara is a cheater. Two cheaters together! They obviously are both happy to get back together. Everyone needs to chill and stop reading into stuff so much šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Omg those boobs look terrible and you just know theyā€™re going to be so saggy In A few years because sheā€™s small framed.

Reactions: 6
My fave is when she refers to herself as ā€˜petiteā€™ hahaha you literally look like lurch

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg those boobs look terrible and you just know theyā€™re going to be so saggy In A few years because sheā€™s small framed.
I donā€™t understand why she would want these! Iā€™m so small with massive boobs and I think Iā€™m just a walking tit, forever strapping my boobs down in bodysuits under anything I wear and if you wear anything baggy / high cut you just look bigger than what you are! - see photo of her in pink jumper

Reactions: 5
God itā€™s actually pathetic that every chance she can now sheā€™s making sure sheā€™s included in Samā€™s posts like so - I just knew it as soon as the episode was out about them being back together she was gonna scour the gram with herself and him, sheā€™s the definition of immature. Really hope Samā€™s family knock some sense into him as convince him that she is so not welcome in the family anymore. It also really annoys me that their whole breakup /makeup has been so addictive to watch lol
A33627EC-69D5-4A7D-A174-4ABB5F615BF8.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
God itā€™s actually pathetic that every chance she can now sheā€™s making sure sheā€™s included in Samā€™s posts like so - I just knew it as soon as the episode was out about them being back together she was gonna scour the gram with herself and him, sheā€™s the definition of immature. Really hope Samā€™s family knock some sense into him as convince him that she is so not welcome in the family anymore. It also really annoys me that their whole breakup /makeup has been so addictive to watch lol View attachment 348464
I think she is going to be too clingy and theyā€™re going to break up in 6 months. They def got back together cos itā€™s lockdown / Covid ... otherwise he would have gone and met someone else

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.