Zara McDermott #2 Knickers down for fame, career down the drain, does she have no shame?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theory is the park beggy scene between them in MIC used a body double, they were not filming the scene at the same time together. Did look strange at the time... like when Phoebe played her twin in Friends!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I think some of the MIC types have people help run their social media accounts. Lucy Watson commented some weird emojis on her sisters bikini photo... I think sometimes they don’t always manage their own account 100% of the time

But yeah, Zara needs to STOP. Otherwise I’m worried for her mental health. If I was behaving like that my friends would be having a word with me...

Reactions: 6
They are trying to get more publicity for the show, they are so sad honestly to put there relationship on the line for a couple of £ from MIC.. clearly she’s posting these to spark conversation and everyone watch the big come back of the two on MIC.. obviously as Sam posted the video slagging her off obviously if it was a sensitive subject and they weren’t on good terms he wonted do something so ridiculous.. such fake people and fake show

Hi, usually a lurker
On reza’s story sam is texting someone smiling and reza wrote “ZARA PLEASE” so i think they’re def back together🙄
honestly thought at first that sam wouldnt go back to her and that he was happy to find a way out
7DD044BF-0F31-4BFA-9811-E50CD6AA8DF4.png

• Wow
  • Sick
If you look on Ed bezzants story it’s a video with ruby and Sam and then Zara posted that she’s with ruby

Reactions: 4
If you look on Ed bezzants story it’s a video with ruby and Sam and then Zara posted that she’s with ruby
Just came to say about Ed Bezzants story! If you look whilst they’re sat eating that Sunday roast, Sam is next to someone (you get a minor glimpse) deffo looks like Zaraz

Reactions: 2
I’ve said it all along but wouldn’t be surprised if they never even broke up!

Reactions: 11
I couldn’t see the story where there’s a glimpse of her does anyone have w screenshot x

Reactions: 2
you lot need to be private investigators!

knew straight away he'd take her back. maybe he's a fame w...e too

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Im soooo disappointed in Sam. Might have to unfollow and stop watching mic

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.