Zara McDermott #2 Knickers down for fame, career down the drain, does she have no shame?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this point he needs to speak to her and ask her to leave him alone. Then if she carries on he can get her done for harassment. She also needs to seek some sort of help aswell as she's clearly emotionally unwell if she thinks these things are OK to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Imagine if just a regular person uploaded a picture of their ex being a little beg trying to get them back. A restraining order would be filed 🤣🤣 why does Zara think she's any different

Reactions: 21
Imagine if just a regular person uploaded a picture of their ex being a little beg trying to get them back. A restraining order would be filed 🤣🤣 why does Zara think she's any different
This is the issue with “celebrity” relationships. Stuff like this is just laughed off as gossip/drama rather than what it actually is: harassment. If this was two regular people everyone would see just how creepy it actually is. I think Sam is awful in his own right but I can only imagine how exhausting and mortifying this must be.

Reactions: 24
I thought that they were back together for a minute! She's so creepy. He needs to get a restraining order.

This comment 😂😂

Screenshot_20201031_125632.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I reckon they’re gonna get back together otherwise she wouldn’t be putting up these posts if she knew she didn’t stand a chance. The fact that Louise is behind her means she’s probably telling Sam to get back together with her. I completely understand people are young and make mistakes, especially in that industry there’s a lot of being influenced and manipulation but if I was that much in love with someone and knew I could lose them i wouldn’t do anything to jepodise it.

Reactions: 14
I reckon they’re gonna get back together otherwise she wouldn’t be putting up these posts if she knew she didn’t stand a chance. The fact that Louise is behind her means she’s probably telling Sam to get back together with her. I completely understand people are young and make mistakes, especially in that industry there’s a lot of being influenced and manipulation but if I was that much in love with someone and knew I could lose them i wouldn’t do anything to jepodise it.
Exactly wouldn’t be surprised if he took her back since that’s what him and Louise expect from people after they cheat on them 🙄😂 and I agree I’ve always said cheating on someone is either in you or it’s not, I don’t believe people make ‘mistakes’ you make a choice cause you’re being selfish in the moment and then are upset at getting caught in my opinion

Reactions: 7
They are 100% back together... there’s no way she would post this stuff if they weren’t!

Reactions: 6
but if they are back together... why is he not posting about it? like if they weren’t posting about it because it’s going to play out on mic, fine, but then why is she “spoiling” it, as it were? i honestly think she’s a weirdo and extremely toxic

Reactions: 13
He might not want to post about it because he will look like a mug for taking her back... just a guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
He might not want to post about it because he will look like a mug for taking her back... just a guess 🤷🏻‍♀️
Everyone's gonna find out though, surely he isn't that much of an idiot?

I'm so annoyed that even louise would like her post ffs 🤢😂

Reactions: 5
but if they are back together... why is he not posting about it? like if they weren’t posting about it because it’s going to play out on mic, fine, but then why is she “spoiling” it, as it were? i honestly think she’s a weirdo and extremely toxic
He was also saying a few days ago that they weren’t together 🥴

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.