Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Matterbaby

VIP Member
I checked the screenshot and she never actually says her height in it so my bad, ignore me. Think I read that somewhere else. But she does say in the same screenshot that she's "always been quite tall" and "always been naturally petite" in the same paragraph :ROFLMAO: I wonder if by petite she doesn't mean height wise maybe she means body shape wise that she is naturally small in that sense?
Yes if you google her height it says shes 5'6 xx

Reactions: 1

anom1289

There is no way she is 5”5 Cos otherwise that would make Sam extremely tiny for w man as she looks taller/same height and I never think Sam looks tiny next to other guys on the show, just average
I checked the screenshot and she never actually says her height in it so my bad, ignore me. Think I read that somewhere else. But she does say in the same screenshot that she's "always been quite tall" and "always been naturally petite" in the same paragraph :ROFLMAO: I wonder if by petite she doesn't mean height wise maybe she means body shape wise that she is naturally small in that sense?

I feel sorry for her to some extent as I’ve been in the same position. It becomes an addiction to lose weight and see the number on the scales get lower and lower. She may eat within her calorie deficit she keeps banging on about .. my fiancé was previously a PT and he said it’s going to be so difficult for her to maintain that weight in a calorie deficit. She would slowly need to up her calorie intake and that will be such a dramatic change mentally

Brie97

Slightly off topic but have always wondered if Botox, fillers and breast implants are considered vegan friendly? I would have thought they weren’t 🤔 always wondered this with this Watson sisters being such advocates of animal welfare / vegan life
I was thinking the same thing!

rhobh17

VIP Member
Reza’s, Ruby’s, Ed bezzants and Rachel Bezaants stories, tagging Sam in them, no mention of Zara. But table is set for 6...🤔

rhobh17

VIP Member

I think that fits Zara really well. Multiple reality shows Love Island, X Factor and Made In Chelsea and it fits the persona of her I have in my head especially with her cheating on Sam and seemingly even this year being on holiday all the time.
Am I being thick... what’s a yachter?

Who is Ed Bezzant?
One of Sam’s mates. Him and his wife Rachel I quite like looking at on IG (I would love some ☕ On them tbh!)

peanutbuttervibes

we know they’re back together, why does she keep making posts that sound like she’s still trying to get him back? love urself zara hun