Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kgsd798

What a little bitch. Cant cope with the shit for pushing ur tits right out of your bra so goes gets a boob job. In a pandemic, so self obsessed cant believe it
You know what them bitches be like! Honestly she’s just so irrelevant I don’t even care.

Reactions: 2

Swx

Chatty Member
Lmao she liked a comment saying sams a lucky man, personally I think they were meant to go with Louise and Ryan and cancelled because they split but now they're back together
🤣🤣🤣 yeah... so lucky, I’m sure all the couples who don’t cheat on each other constantly are all very jealous 😐

whatstheteab

VIP Member
but if they are back together... why is he not posting about it? like if they weren’t posting about it because it’s going to play out on mic, fine, but then why is she “spoiling” it, as it were? i honestly think she’s a weirdo and extremely toxic
He was also saying a few days ago that they weren’t together 🥴

Matterbaby

VIP Member
i’m very surprised tht she’s been taken on by a modelling agency at 5’6”. ive been to a few castings through scouting on instagram but in person they always told me i was too short and i’m her height! imagine her on a runway surrounded by 5’8” + models lol
If you google her height it comes up 5'6 and some places say 5'5... I smell bullshit and photoshop.

Weeskatergurl

OMG sam what are you doing man!! I can’t get over how stupid he’s making himself look! Imagine posting that!!! Hahahaha

OMG just seen the tattoo hahahaha!! This behaviour must be what she does with every bf, remember she got an A Tattooed on her for Adam 😂😂😂😂 it’s as tho she’s a teenager 😂😂
Wait when did she get a Tattoo for Adam?

Reactions: 1

Classychick

Chatty Member
I don't think Louise ever liked her ? Maybe she think Zara as not posh like her and not belong to their circle ...
To me it looks like Sam just likes to Sh*g her but never looked at her as potential wife or mother ..maybe it was good for him to have someone next and she is also kind of celeb .. so worked for a while but have no potential future ?

ceebs233

Also I know her “government career” is already well known to be a joke, but I have it on good authority that she was just hired on a grad scheme to improve their publicity for engaging with the current generation. Her “I help make policies” was as true as me claiming I’ve lost 3 stone in a healthy manner in a matter of months...
But she had that job before she was famous so they wouldn't have improved their publicity via her - I don't get that

Bizzarebbq

Slightly off topic but have always wondered if Botox, fillers and breast implants are considered vegan friendly? I would have thought they weren’t 🤔 always wondered this with this Watson sisters being such advocates of animal welfare / vegan life
Oooo what do you mean? As far as i’m aware fillers are made of natural stuff so are vegan? And one of my friends is vegan and she has her boobs, lips and botox done.... so i’m assuming they are vegan friendly?!