Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gtammy9

I know this is a Zara thread but what the hell is going on with Sam Thompson’s nose? Past couple of photos on Instagram he looks like he’s had a nose job but then did a live last night and had his original nose😂 wonder if he’s editing his photos and pre trialling possible surgery..😆

Attachments

Reactions: 2

Weeskatergurl

I'm 5'10, 20 years old and a size 8 in clothing and I am often told that I look like I could do with some more meat on my bones. She is clearly under weight

Flossy2019

VIP Member
I couldn’t see the story where there’s a glimpse of her does anyone have w screenshot x

I wonder if she will move in with Sam for Tier 4? Or has she already wormed her way in and i haven't clocked yet?
Did you notice her story earlier where she thanked a company for “our” new sofa? Sam posted it too but without the “our”

peanutbuttervibes

she actually looked so much better before in my opinion!! but then again my body is closer to her before than her after so that may be why i like it better :’)

Dok123

The insta she just put up captioning about Maldives ... Louise and Ryan are currently in Maldives so more than likely Sam and herself were meant to be joining ... think this post screams they’re back together

sassmaster3000

Chatty Member
But she had that job before she was famous so they wouldn't have improved their publicity via her - I don't get that
She was hired to show that they were engaging with the younger generation, she just then happened to go on LI and get “famous” that way - they’re not related at all. Sorry, I didn’t make it clear!

rhobh17

VIP Member
If you look on Ed bezzants story it’s a video with ruby and Sam and then Zara posted that she’s with ruby
Just came to say about Ed Bezzants story! If you look whilst they’re sat eating that Sunday roast, Sam is next to someone (you get a minor glimpse) deffo looks like Zaraz

She's 5'6. I'm 5'6 and I'm not tall???? I have longer legs than my torso but I dont count myself as tall. She can't keep track of her own lies honestly

Perhaps the stress of possibly losing the boyfriend she cheated on helped her lose more weight 😳
i’m very surprised tht she’s been taken on by a modelling agency at 5’6”. ive been to a few castings through scouting on instagram but in person they always told me i was too short and i’m her height! imagine her on a runway surrounded by 5’8” + models lol