Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Henny Penny

VIP Member
Be interesting to see if her bust measurements increase on the storm models page, because then we know for sureeeeee she’s got her boobs done
Do we know this.... I can’t believe how fake they look!!
Look at this ridiculous outfit!!! The boobs look so fake!
9984F02A-4CD5-4A14-AFFB-A12B1C3DF03F.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
My man saw that pic of her and was like why would she do that when she has a boyfriend 😂😂😂 especially when she cheated on him 😂😂😂
My husband saw one her pics over my shoulder and asked if she was a man transforming. No disrespect to those who are, but can't imagine it's the look she's aiming for!

electricmallows

VIP Member
She is either in the grips of a very serious eating disorder or seriously craving attention. There is no person on the planet who can say the after pic looks good. She looks like Gumby

It’s actually disgusting.

She’s just put another story up saying she’s lost almost 3 stone, I’m an Aussie so I had to Google it, that’s almost 20 kilograms. How skinny is she now? She was never big was she? She can’t have weighted more than 65-70 kilograms. If she’s only weighing 50 kilos now or less that is EXTREMELY underweight for someone her height and age.
I understand from her point of view why she would want to lose weight. I'm roughly her size in that first photo and for a really long time, I hated the fact that my belly came out (like hers in that photo). It's a small thing to hate about yourself all things considered, I know but I think she's probably self-conscious about that area too. So getting toned or losing weight would make sense if you're really that unhappy but I can't imagine losing 3 stone. That's definitely eating disorder territory

Classychick

Chatty Member
I think Sam's family not accepting her will lead to their ultimate break up. He's very family orientated and if they can't get on board with her, he'll ditch her. She's definitely not their type of girl and I imagine they look down on her and think she's beneath them.
I think doesn't like her at all !!!
Taking a piss lol

I just seen the Just Eat video

1) why is he advertising Just Eat 🤣 gone from Snoop Dogg to Sam Thompson from Made in Chelsea
2) it was pretty obvious she just used for the ho ho ho part. Couldn't she have been an elf??

Bit harsh I guess
The way he kicks her out of sledge

Attachments

• Haha

briannaroseee

idk what it is about her face but she just looks like she went from 21 to 31? in a very short amount of time?

• Haha

Dratsathecat

I don't think Louise ever liked her ? Maybe she think Zara as not posh like her and not belong to their circle ...
To me it looks like Sam just likes to Sh*g her but never looked at her as potential wife or mother ..maybe it was good for him to have someone next and she is also kind of celeb .. so worked for a while but have no potential future ?
Louise commented on the creepy montage something like oh this made me cry! So im guessing she was all for them getting back together

• Sick

HeidiHole

Chatty Member
I actually don't care at this stage if they do get back together. Sam is as bad as Zara for playing the victim and cheating on all his girlfriends, wouldn't be suprised if he cheated on her too. Also don't find his videos funny and it's weird how he dresses up in his sister's clothes 🥴
Exactly - Sam cheated on all his other girlfriends, so now he knows what it feels like.

Henearne129

Omg those boobs look terrible and you just know they’re going to be so saggy In A few years because she’s small framed.
I don’t understand why she would want these! I’m so small with massive boobs and I think I’m just a walking tit, forever strapping my boobs down in bodysuits under anything I wear and if you wear anything baggy / high cut you just look bigger than what you are! - see photo of her in pink jumper

Keggsy

Chatty Member
I see she posted a pic of pancakes with what looked defo like Sams kitchen this morning. It will all come out he was knocking off another girl over the last few weeks

She’s got big stuck on fake ones now so we will never see the end of them. Weird choice for a ‘model’ lol

I don’t know how to word this properly as I swear I’m not trying to be offensive, but every time I look at her I just think she looks like she used to be a man
she will become an instagram model... before we know it, she’ll be off to dubai

• Haha

Nosey_nelly

She’s put on her stories she’s in the next series of Made in Chelsea fuck sake thought I wouldn’t have to see her shitty face on my tv screen anymore🙄🙄

• Haha

Shekshouka

Anyone know if Zara and Ellie Brown from love island are still friends? They were so close after the show finished