Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PricklyHedgehog

I think Sam and Zara have still been together all along. made in Chelsea is so scripted. That’s why he’s always at Louise’s house because all the detectives would see Zara and her stuff still in Sam’s house 🕵️‍♀️

Reactions: 14

JodieB12

Wow so mixed opinions on this. Don’t condone cheating whatsoever and I personally wouldn’t take someone back because I don’t think I’d be able to get past it, I’d build resentment and always be insecure. That being said Sam’s been known to cheat in the past. She seems to be accepted back by Louise, but again Louise can’t talk because she’s cheated a lot in the past. I think the ho ho ho bit of the video was partly to make sure he’s still seen as the joker and to take the piss of her so people don’t think he’s a pushover and still in control, put her in her place etc. Clearly shows he’s not over it and this will probably be one of many comments he makes about her. He’ll hold it over her head every argument they have and use it as an excuse or comeback to anything he does wrong. If you’re gonna make the decision to forgive someone, that should be the end of it and move on, there shouldn’t be snide comments or holding it over them because that’s not going to rebuild a relationship it’ll just tear it apart more than the cheating ever did
this is true. i cheated on my partner which i regretted and I'm not 100% not that person anymore and I'm disgusted that i was that person. my partner forgave me but instead of us trying to rebuild he would argue with me 3/4 times a week and verbally and mentally abuse me, punish me and make me call myself names. i know i did the damage and i was extremely remorseful towards him and i did everything he asked of me to rebuild but like the poster said unless he fully forgives her he will bring it back up. People can change and lets hope Zara has.

• Sad
  • Heart

JakeM

VIP Member
Every single Instagram story she does is Sam. She’s obsessed!! It’s not healthy!!? Is she trying to prove a point? I don’t get it!!

They are 100% not going to make it to the end of 2021 as a couple.
Its like she’s trying to prove that he’s forgiven her for cheating. She’s so unhealthily obsessed with him. It borders on creepiness.

Redbreast

VIP Member
Had to comment 😂😯 that picture 🤦‍♀️ What the bloody hell does she look like? Look at my big boobies everyone....yep she’s a fame whore alright. It’s embarrassing how much of her self esteem is obtained from people telling her how amazing she is. It’s also incredibly sad how she sucks her stomach in so much you can see her ribs.... don’t get me started on the pictures where she holds her hips to make them appear tiny. She is such a bad role model for young girls.

Belleboo

VIP Member
I think she’ll admit to the boob job once people are over her and Sam getting back together and her fame starts waining a little it’ll be a body confidence post about her boobs. Anything for more exposure and keep people talking!

Babysnark

He specifically mentions convincing his family, yeah his mum deffo hates her ahaha

The sound of them kissing made my skin crawl

UselessNonentities

Not defending her but I’m busty, always have been. Was a DD at 14. I also have a friend that’s a size 6 and E cup all natural, I could easily make my boobs look like this (pre children!) with boob tape and that style of top.
I’m not doubting she’s had a boob job cause who knows but it is possible and she does have boobs.
She always tried to make her boobs look super big so she’ll know all the tricks in the book
Except, she hasn’t always been busty. It’s quite noticeable that these aren’t her usual tricks as her boobs are definitely fuller than before. It’s honestly a pretty bad boob job because it’s so blatantly obvious.

duckenergy67

"it was never about the weightloss"

I've not seen her talk about anything other than weightloss? Her food/recipes are all calorie controlled and diet based
Her gym workouts aren't exactly strength/endurance/cardio building

Rhu

I agree with you completely. He's a massive manchild and I totally see why any relationship attempt with an actual adult woman doesn't work out. I do see why she's interested in him though, his whole lifestyle is obviously what she aspires to and she probably doesn't realise how immature he actually is because of their age difference and the fact that she's also ridiculously immature for her age too

Me123x

Chatty Member
It’s as tho she has leggings with padded bum 😂😂 shes a total cringe fest I can’t deal haha 😆 hilarious tho

• Haha

Rubysue123

Chatty Member
Sam seems to enjoy posting photos where Zara doesn’t look very good. Not to be rude she is very pretty but that photo on his story i thought he had used a filter on her nose it looks so strange? Also I hope it’s just those two in the house if she’s spending the day in a sexy Santa outfit - would be extremely weird to be wearing that around his or her family members

Reactions: 13

Katie8ee

VIP Member
I just saw the seven million videos she posted to her stories of him playing games and her videoing from behind ( while he wears a headset and ignores her)

I think she is an absolute annoyance but get some self respect . He could not be less interested if he tried.

whatstheteab

VIP Member
If it wasn’t about weight loss then why post the before and after pictures? God she’s so delusional.

Rxt156

VIP Member
I’ve just started watching MIC for the first time in YEARSSSS.
Don’t think Zara really fits in at all.

Alalal

God it’s actually pathetic that every chance she can now she’s making sure she’s included in Sam’s posts like so - I just knew it as soon as the episode was out about them being back together she was gonna scour the gram with herself and him, she’s the definition of immature. Really hope Sam’s family knock some sense into him as convince him that she is so not welcome in the family anymore. It also really annoys me that their whole breakup /makeup has been so addictive to watch lol View attachment 348464
I think she is going to be too clingy and they’re going to break up in 6 months. They def got back together cos it’s lockdown / Covid ... otherwise he would have gone and met someone else