Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Definitely in the Maldives. The screenshots of DMs she’s posted on her stories just now show that it was just last 11pm in her time zone when she posted that screen shot (same as it is in the Maldives right now). It’s only 7pm in the U.K.
What a twat 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Rhu

Ruby is an even bigger catfish than Zara. Having come across her Instagram a few times, I was gobsmacked when I saw what she really looked like on MIC.
I thought this too, didn't even realise who she was on MIC at first. I wonder if Zara's new found friendship with her has played a part in Sam getting back with her... Zara does really seem to have wormed her way into every singlw aspect of Sam's life, all in just about a year.

I actually think Sam is more excited to spend time with Pete than he is Zara. I predict that the relationship will be done by end of 2021 as sam took her back when he wasn’t fully over her and will realise he took the easy option
Agree. We are in the middle of a global pandemic and he doesn’t want to be on his own. That will change when the world goes back to normal.

Henearne129

Why is she so awkward in that cheese toasty video he posted?
“back from extended leave” 🤣🤣
Totally understand she’s been in the wrong but if I cheated on my boyfriend and all he was doing was taking the piss about the situation after he took me back I’d think maybe we should just leave the relationship😂🙈

Mrspowell

VIP Member
I actually always felt Sam was never that into her, or definitely not as into her as she was into him. So I think her cheating has been a great chance for him to leave the relationship whilst staying the good guy... which is not something that usually happens when a relationship he is in ends! The reason Zara is so distressed is not just because her relationship is over, but also her relevance.

lcat1996

But she did? She said she's not leaving? 🤷🏻‍♀️ She's deleted the story now lol
She literally put lol I'm not leaving BTW? Now she's wondering where the crazy press got that idea from? From your story.. Wonder if they have told her she isn't coming back 😂😂

• Haha

Rxt156

VIP Member
Thankful I’m in a normal relationship where we don’t film each other’s every move for the gram 😂😂😂

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
I keep seeing things about them on Snapchat on the stuff from The Sun.
Why would you put yourself through the humiliation of having the whole thing strung out and filmed? Why would the production team want to string this out for so long too? It can’t be good for someone’s mental health to have them using a breakup as content for a tv show. I don’t get this at all.

Lauraxxx

Did anyone else watch sams live when MIC was on air Monday? He was basically laughing at zara and saying he has never worn that eternity ring despite Zara saying he had worn it. And also sam said ‘cue the eye drops’ for her crying scene. him and the guy he went live were basically laughing the whole time about Zara. It seemed from that live they definitely weren’t back together, but she’s definitely in his house on her Instagram today 🙄 so confusing

• Wow

Me123x

Chatty Member
My skin feels like it’s crawling every time I see her wear that pathetic S necklace, Is she 12, she’s so embarrassing! The way her manner changes when Sam hasn’t responded how she wants him to on mic is alarming. I can’t understand how he can go back there, she’s so manipulative and fake

Sam should have listened to his mum

Reactions: 14

kezzian

It wasn’t as if she had no boobs before; they were a fairly decent size but a little flat on top (hence all the pushing up) but I would say in the past she obviously either edited or boob taped them up to within an inch of their lives and I think the weight loss must have made that harder if they got smaller/flatter. The pic in the white top was taken in September and the lingerie just last week. She has definitely had implants. Nothing against getting surgery! I personally would love a boob job. It’s the insidious lying that I can’t stand. People will look at her and think wow why don’t I look like that? Not realising how unrealistic it is. You don’t drop 3 stone in a year and maintain big, full perky boobs like that.

EDIT
Found a more direct comparison. Note how even though in first she has to push them up with her hands they still don’t look as full as the second pic

Attachments

Last edited:

Me123x

Chatty Member
She really is nauseating. She’s such a fake and why does she act like she’s in high school with her teenage boyfriend. Why isn’t Sam mortified. She’s sickening enough anyways so I don’t can’t fathom how she got away with her cheating behaviour on top of her nauseating usual ways. Surely Melissa and tiff etc must think she’s so cringe with those love wins bracelets and S chain etc. It’s as tho she’s about 15