Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gamu

VIP Member
Ruby is an even bigger catfish than Zara. Having come across her Instagram a few times, I was gobsmacked when I saw what she really looked like on MIC.

Reactions: 13

Babysnark

And showed up at his door crying, after he said he needed space... Mental behavior
Yeah so tragic. And I know its scripted but I hate that she just showed up at his drinks with Tiff 😱 honestly I really dislike her, if a guy did what she is doing everyone would call him a psycho stalker but cause she's a pretty (ish) girl everyones like "omg couple goals she just loves him sooo much give her another chance Sam!1!1!!"

Me123x

Chatty Member
Blows my mind he’s into her enough to take her back after she cheated as I honestly always thought he wasn’t that fussed and she was a total desperate clinger

Base2019

VIP Member
Wow they look awful 😬

She should have asked Tiff for her and Lucy’s surgeons details, far more understated looking.... well as far as fake boobs go 🤦🏻‍♀️

Me123x

Chatty Member
She’s got big stuck on fake ones now so we will never see the end of them. Weird choice for a ‘model’ lol

I don’t know how to word this properly as I swear I’m not trying to be offensive, but every time I look at her I just think she looks like she used to be a man

• Haha

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
  • Haha

Flossy2019

VIP Member
Blows my mind he’s into her enough to take her back after she cheated as I honestly always thought he wasn’t that fussed and she was a total desperate clinger
I think he doesn’t like being single. He said that at the start when they split

Flossy2019

VIP Member
I’ve found this all quite triggering for past disordered eating. I actually weighed myself for the first time in about 2 years this morning, which is not a positive behaviour for me ☹
Please seek help or speak to someone in your family. Please don’t take any notice of Zara’s pictures. Hers are photoshopped and she hasn’t even lost three stone I can bet. She edits and photoshops her pictures

peanutbuttervibes

but if they are back together... why is he not posting about it? like if they weren’t posting about it because it’s going to play out on mic, fine, but then why is she “spoiling” it, as it were? i honestly think she’s a weirdo and extremely toxic

Rxt156

VIP Member
She wouldn’t feel the need to photoshop if she was happy in her body though ? Her hands look massive on the second picture because she’s cropped half her waist off
They’re all at it now. These ‘influencers’ that are in great shape but continue to edit picture so they have Mr Tickle arms and a waist the size of a cocktail stick. It’s so obviously edited as well.

• Haha

lolling_at_you

Im soooo disappointed in Sam. Might have to unfollow and stop watching mic
We should all unfollow and stop watching MIC .... their little plan to manipulate their audience has backfired. Both a pair of unemployable nobodies, if they didn’t have Instagram they’d be on the scrap heap.

Funny how we never heard anything about a day with zara? When the website apparently blew up with orders and she had to take it down 😂😂😂
And it was going to be a life changer lol

champagnemami99

Chatty Member
What is the obsession with massive fake Boulder boobies!! She has a great figure (before editing).. I’m not against boob jobs in fact I’d love one myself but they are just ridiculous!!!
I thought ginormous fake boobs went out of fashion years ago...
Looks gross...
Keep it natural and proportionate