Zara Holland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As well as the fact that she didn’t get a prison sentence, I am also annoyed that she will probably just jet back to England, pick up her ‘influencer career’ where she left it and probably even get a few Z-list magazine deals to sell her ‘story’

Reactions: 7
The fine is absolute loose change to her. Her Mum is married to an EXTREMELY wealthy multimillionaire who owns many many businesses. She should have faced prison for what she did. Despicable

• Angry
The fine is absolute loose change to her. Her Mum is married to an EXTREMELY wealthy multimillionaire who owns many many businesses. She should have faced prison for what she did. Despicable
I think prison is often the only way for wealthy idiots who think they can do as they please to learn their lesson.

As well as the fact that she didn’t get a prison sentence, I am also annoyed that she will probably just jet back to England, pick up her ‘influencer career’ where she left it and probably even get a few Z-list magazine deals to sell her ‘story’
That would be a very dangerous move, she's already back in England from what I understand, her next move will be interesting.
Question is will she leave her boyfriend out to dry? All eyes are going to be on her now.

Reactions: 3
...sorry folks replied to the wrong post in the wrong thread like a div 😂 have reported myself!
Also surprised by the leniency on zara!

Reactions: 1
Passed by and saw this thread and some interesting and insightful comments. To add my 5 eggs so to speak .... the fine I was shocked by how small it was in terms of the expected verdict predicted and hoped for by some. However small as it may be it is still a criminal record against her. Still a court appearance against her. No doubt every time she travels in the future there will be a electronic mark against her passport. Entering a country or applying for a visa or if in the future she applies for dual citizenship or a residency permit. It will go against her for the rest of her life. Over a certain period of time that might relax but it will never go away. That’s the tragedy of the mistakes that young woman has made through sheer selfishness and lack of accountability. She comes from a good family too. I think comments made about her family in the press are uncalled for because they are not bad people in my opinion at least. Sadly children do stupid things even at her age where you think she should know better by now at 24 or 25. But her sense of entitlement and the potential risk of endangering somebody or a plane load of people’s lives is where the line is drawn so to speak. I think for Barbados to be pontificating about making her an example, well they fucked up on that royally because fining her that much money is not making an example of her it’s making a mockery out of their own statements and judiciary and moral system that they made very clear would be honoured. They can send a man to prison for less than her actions but fine her. Either the full story is not given or they’ve back-pedalled on their own views. Her boyfriend should be held accountable too both of them should have been. They chose to go to Barbados. They were not summoned by law to go nor have a pressing emergency issue to go. It was two fingers up to the world on her and the boyfriend’s part. Not even her statements or any statements made in the future will change anything or make her look better. The best thing she can do is go home, stay home, abide by the law and start behaving like an intelligent, thoughtful person and start living with some humility. It’s one thing saying as she said after degrading herself on national television that she makes mistakes etc etc but most learn from them especially something as extreme as that was. I say serious because she lost her Miss GB title then proceeded to make it worse for herself by treating the Loose Women and the next winner and speaking to them as if they were tit. If she isn’t going to learn from this she’ll have no hope. Maybe she will. Hopefully she will show her family, their name and reputation some respect and her fellow people that she goes near by abiding the laws. Also judging by her incessant mouthing off, less gob more action but I doubt the latter as many suspect she’ll milk the publicity for all its worth, I could be and hopefully am wrong

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Leaving him behind doesn't look like a supportive loving relationship. I suspect she's put her career first and trying to save face by dumping him to try and distance herself from him.
She is probably rushing home to go on a pity party interview circuit while the story is still hot! Hope no one invites her for an interview. She will possibly say he wanted her to come home as she was alone in her £350/night hotel room. Poor diddums!

There is one small development, it seems Zara's Boyfriend has been released
from the facility he as been in since Dec29th. He still faces prosecution and
the claim is he will not get away with a slap on the wrist. No court date has
been set.

The Story Continues.

Passed by and saw this thread and some interesting and insightful comments. To add my 5 eggs so to speak .... the fine I was shocked by how small it was in terms of the expected verdict predicted and hoped for by some. However small as it may be it is still a criminal record against her. Still a court appearance against her. No doubt every time she travels in the future there will be a electronic mark against her passport. Entering a country or applying for a visa or if in the future she applies for dual citizenship or a residency permit. It will go against her for the rest of her life. Over a certain period of time that might relax but it will never go away. That’s the tragedy of the mistakes that young woman has made through sheer selfishness and lack of accountability. She comes from a good family too. I think comments made about her family in the press are uncalled for because they are not bad people in my opinion at least. Sadly children do stupid things even at her age where you think she should know better by now at 24 or 25. But her sense of entitlement and the potential risk of endangering somebody or a plane load of people’s lives is where the line is drawn so to speak. I think for Barbados to be pontificating about making her an example, well they fucked up on that royally because fining her that much money is not making an example of her it’s making a mockery out of their own statements and judiciary and moral system that they made very clear would be honoured. They can send a man to prison for less than her actions but fine her. Either the full story is not given or they’ve back-pedalled on their own views. Her boyfriend should be held accountable too both of them should have been. They chose to go to Barbados. They were not summoned by law to go nor have a pressing emergency issue to go. It was two fingers up to the world on her and the boyfriend’s part. Not even her statements or any statements made in the future will change anything or make her look better. The best thing she can do is go home, stay home, abide by the law and start behaving like an intelligent, thoughtful person and start living with some humility. It’s one thing saying as she said after degrading herself on national television that she makes mistakes etc etc but most learn from them especially something as extreme as that was. I say serious because she lost her Miss GB title then proceeded to make it worse for herself by treating the Loose Women and the next winner and speaking to them as if they were tit. If she isn’t going to learn from this she’ll have no hope. Maybe she will. Hopefully she will show her family, their name and reputation some respect and her fellow people that she goes near by abiding the laws. Also judging by her incessant mouthing off, less gob more action but I doubt the latter as many suspect she’ll milk the publicity for all its worth, I could be and hopefully am wrong
You make a good point about the mark on her passport for future travel. I had forgotten about how rude and unpleasant she was to the young woman who inherited her tarnished Miss GB crown. Personally, I think she is simply a spoilt little madam who cries to mummy when things go wrong. No doubt mummy paid the fine and put up the bail as I'm quite sure wearing a few cheap bikinis and cover-ups doesn't generate much income. She'll probably got the Only Fans route but I don't think she's popular at all anyway.

Two more UK peeps in court today in Barbados - odd couple - sound like swingers and he dresses like a complete knob.

Reactions: 6

Looks lonely now his girlfriend has done a runner rather than wait for him.
That action can be seen in a few different ways, is she being heartless? or say was she asked to leave the country?

Reactions: 2
Yes that’s a good point; she may well have been asked/made to leave the country as soon as her court case was done.

Reactions: 1
Again, I just don't get it when what they did was so much more wicked than the bloke who just went out to buy Fanta. How to the courts justify these absurd decisions?

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why his fine was even less than hers even though he was the one with the covid positive test out of the pair of them