Zara Holland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emily Andre isn't a happy bunny.

Zara must get used to the onslaught from zlebs. It is just beginning. How she could have thought what they did was a good idea, heaven alone knows! Wait until Jess Wright gets better, then she will be taken to task!

Reactions: 1
Right. And what about HIM? Or is it all on her?
The issue wasn't that she was a female having sex on telly - it was that she was Miss GB specifically. Pageants have all sorts of rules regarding what makes you a suitable title holder and she would have known that going in. Pageant girls know the drill.

Reactions: 2
They’ve disabled reviews on their business page, Mimi boutique and there have been a couple of reviews left on google and other platforms too. Seems like they’re trying to damage control as best as they can
I’m afraid this is a transgression that will not go away until the next zleb muppet steps over the mark. Luckily for her, with half of them rushing home from Dubai, it may be soon as they are so thirsty for social media attention they will flaunt their rule breaking for all to see.

The issue wasn't that she was a female having sex on telly - it was that she was Miss GB specifically. Pageants have all sorts of rules regarding what makes you a suitable title holder and she would have known that going in. Pageant girls know the drill.

I get that, but why was all the criticism (irrespective of her status) aimed at her when they both chose to have sex on TV?

Just seen it, also in the Mail and Metro, we all knew that article was coming.

Just seen it, also in the Mail and Metro, we all knew that article was coming.
Tomorrow or Friday she will be on tv saying what a horrible experience it was and how frightening it was! She still found a few days to Sun herself after the court hearing before flying back home.

Reactions: 1
Tomorrow or Friday she will be on tv saying what a horrible experience it was and how frightening it was! She still found a few days to Sun herself after the court hearing before flying back home.
Oh the fact she was crapping herself because she might have to goto jail, she better choose her words with care other wise someone might rip her a new one.

Oh the fact she was crapping herself because she might have to goto jail, she better choose her words with care other wise someone might rip her a new one.
Having got off lightly in Barbados she will think she is invincible. I hope she gets her comeuppance.

Having got off lightly in Barbados she will think she is invincible. I hope she gets her comeuppance.
Still awaiting to hear if that charity she's involved with are going to do anything.

Reactions: 2
Still awaiting to hear if that charity she's involved with are going to do anything.
I am surprised that the charity has not made any move to act in some way as she knowingly engaged in behaviour that put people’s lives at risk! Who would want to be associated with someone like that?

Reactions: 3
Anyone remember how crazy she was in Love Island? Knew Scott about 2 days and seemed obsessed. Then the whole Miss Britain thing and telling everyone but wanted to keep it a secret?!.. she just seems a bit unhinged.

Anyone remember how crazy she was in Love Island? Knew Scott about 2 days and seemed obsessed. Then the whole Miss Britain thing and telling everyone but wanted to keep it a secret?!.. she just seems a bit unhinged.
I've only just started watching love Island series 2. I've only seen 2 episodes so far and can see this already 😂 she doesn't come across very well does she.

She seems to have kept her head down since returning to the UK. She's not been selling her story to the press or making social media posts.

I've only just started watching love Island series 2. I've only seen 2 episodes so far and can see this already 😂 she doesn't come across very well does she.
I mean when you’re talking to a boy you like and saying things like ‘i’ve been single two years too long!! whyyy does this always happen to me!!’ I mean come on, that’s a complete turn off. I’d go off someone if they were that moany and needy. I think she didn’t really know who she was, didn’t have much self worth and tried to be like the other girls but did it in completely the wrong way - she saw them all having sex so decided to fit in and be cool she’d shag alex, completely the only reason she did it, probably to also get one up on Liv